Today was kinda weird

Yeah idk if I mentioned this but today was kinda weird lamo

14 Likes

You’re Dan. I’m surprised everyday isn’t weird for you.

12 Likes

Sounds like you had kind of a weird day today

9 Likes

Weird shit been going on I see

6 Likes

Looks like something odd and weird happend to you today…

6 Likes

oh thats odd

5 Likes

listen, today was kinda weird.

7 Likes

Same :umwht:

4 Likes

Today was real fuckin weird ok

4 Likes

tbh stuff was just crazy today

things are different and it feels weird yet good

4 Likes

nah but fr fr… this whole day was WEIRD af

ivyday

5 Likes

I feel this. But also the week has gone by fast? I went to indiana last friday and its only been 3 days since last weekend?

4 Likes

Yeah same I felt as if this week went really fast … :drooling_face::heart:

2 Likes

Okay you dont fuckin get it man today was a fuckin weird day, let me tell ya, oh BOY let me tell ya before I get started. You don’t want me to get started, ill trace back to the exact moment where I will be started on this weird fuckin day, but guess what buddy this is fuckin like fortnite if its started it cant be paused, im already fucking started now this fuckin weird day is getting me all sorts of started like a god damn star quarterback im started, for you europeans, like a god damn star striker, and kickoff just began, and its fucking started, like im started. And no stopping a started man, let me tell ya its such a fuckin weird day for me so you best not get me started are you getting me started im getting fuckin started this is all your fault, im started already, i cant believe you got me started, do you wanna know why im started cause im gonna give you why i fuckin got started:

So, my cat didnt come inside until 10:00. Normally he comes in at 9:30. Only reasoning? Simple. The neighbors been shaggin my wife god damnit

4 Likes