To the Artists on here

Here with another post containing random information you probably don’t care about lmfaoo

Regardless

Artists on here, if you didn’t know, VSCO has opened the application for their Creator Grant. They will be picking 5 artists (of any medium) to receive $20,000 along with mentorship. Great shite!

You must live in the US, be 18+ and be a VSCO member

Applications close March 5th for the current session. The mentorship willing be for 6 months to help you complete a project. Seriously dope shite!

If you could benefit from $20,000 and mentorship, apply. There’s nothing to lose but some minutes so if you’re eligible, go apply!

6 Likes

** Want to reiterate that all art mediums are welcome so long as they can be documented for final presentation! Whether it be paintings, drawings, poetry, music, animations, and anything else you create

1 Like
  1. 5th of March is my bday
  2. I swear VSCO is a photo editing app?

Ahh, maybe you could still apply because you’re so close? if you were to be chosen, you’d be 18 at the time!

and it is! it is also a photo-sharing app too!

Wow. Most grants require you to be directly out of high school. I’ll certainly look into this.

right! it’s a great opportunity!

if you’re not ready to apply to this one, definitely create a vsco community account so you’ll receive word when they’re opening applications again for the next session!

Shame I’m in the UK

ahh damn /: if i come across anything like that in the U.K., i’ll definitely pass it on!

That’ll be great, thanks :smile:

no problem at all!

i actually just came across this! and you can enter if you are in the UK!

https://creatorawards.wework.com

There’s a We Work building near me, so as far as I can see, it is legitimate! It also looks like the age requirement is to be of legal drinking age in your region, to note!

Do you work with VSCO?

Nope! Just use it for photo editing :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The Creator Awards from WeWork has more options + more money so I definitely recommend checking it out

Artists/Creators are welcome, of course, but also business ventures, non profits (charities and such) and community givers are welcome :sunflower:

i’m going to go ahead and write down the regions and deadlines to save everyone the search because the website is a little confusing!

MEXICO

the applications for this year are closed, unfortunately

CHINA
locations

• Mainland China
  • Hong Kong
  • Macau

application deadline: March 13, 2018
if you’re in the locations above, you will apply for the “Shanghai Creator Awards”

**WESTERN US & BRITISH COLUMBIA

locations

• Alaska
  • British Columbia
  • California
  • Colorado
  • Hawaii
  • Idaho
  • Kansas
  • Montana
  • Nebraska
  • Nevada
  • New Mexico
  • North Dakota
  • Oklahoma
  • Oregon
  • South Dakota
  • Texas
  • Utah
  • Washington
  • Wyoming

deadline: April 10, 2018
if you’re in the locations above, you would apply for the “San Francisco Creator Awards”

ISRAEL

deadline: May 21, 2018
if you’re in Israel, you would applying for the “Jerusalem Creator Awards”

EASTERN US & PUERTO RICO & ONTARIO

locations

• Alabama
  • Arkansas
  • Connecticut
  • Delaware
  • Florida
  • Georgia
  • Illinois
  • Indiana
  • Iowa
  • Kentucky
  • Louisiana
  • Maine
  • Maryland
  • Massachusetts
  • Michigan
  • Minnesota
  • Mississippi
  • Missouri
  • New Hampshire
  • New Jersey
  • New York
  • North Carolina
  • Ohio
  • Ontario
  • Pennsylvania
  • Puerto Rico
  • Rhode Island
  • South Carolina
  • Tennessee
  • Vermont
  • Virginia
  • Washington DC
  • West Virginia
  • Wisconsin

deadline: October 30, 2018
if you’re in these location, you would be applying to the “Nashville Creator Awards”

SOUTH KOREA

deadline: August 7, 2018
if you’re in South Korea, you would be applying to the " Seoul Creator Awards*

UK & IRELAND

deadline: September 23, 2018
if you’re in the U.K. or Ireland, you would be applying to the “London Creator Award”

GERMANY & NETHERLANDS

deadline: September 26, 2018
if you’re in Germany or the Netherlands, you would be applying to the “Berlin Creator Awards”

Brazil

deadline: July 2, 2018
if you’re in Brazil, you will applying the “São Paulo Creator Awards”

You’re only allotted one application per year so give it your best! You will also need to submit a 90 second video along with your application.

Also, i’m not affiliated with any of these companies that i’ve shared. I’m applying myself lmfao

My “career work” involves helping people cultivate their brands/businesses,so it is a habit to help and share whatever i can