To be honest

To be honest i kinda want byte to be my secret escape but at the same time i want the app to blow up what about you guys?

BTW so excitied till it comes out literally cant sleep

17 Likes

i personally want it to blow up!! im excited too!!

3 Likes

I want it to resemble the genuineness and community feel that the old vine had while still remaining personal… i don’t want it like social media nowadays pretty much

8 Likes

If byte blows up, there’s a chance I blow up.

3 Likes

V*ne blew up and nobody expected that. I think Byte will surprise a lot of people.
Me personally @Lxnria it’ll give me a chance to take risks creatively. Also, a productive hobby. lol

4 Likes

Well, byte’s already famous even before it’s release. So I think it might make a lota noise

4 Likes

My main goal is to blow up. And then act like I don’t know nobody.

Jk I definitely think it’s possible to be sort of low key but still very successful. At least for a little bit. Eventually it’ll get much bigger bc people will love it and we are going to make some absolute fire videos

10 Likes

I want it to be smaller at first just so that it can get a good start with all of the people who are genuine about it.

Ultimately though, I do want it to be a big app, and I want it to be something special to everyone.

3 Likes

I want it to blow up tbh. I feel ready for it after a year and a half.

4 Likes

I deffo want it to blow up !! The app took a lot of time and a lot of work is going into it !!! So for it not to blow up would be a shame !!

2 Likes

Completely agree

1 Like

Im still deciding if im gonna be a creator or not but only time will tell. The app is going to blow up I have a substantial amount of hope for byte, our community is positive, and our devs are extremely creative we. #hypeforbyte

2 Likes

If it blows up, you can still have your own little community of genuine people in there. It’s even better when you think about how you’ll make new friends that live miles away and you’ll hang out with them one day. The more the merrier!

5 Likes

Either way I just hope I have some fun and meet some really good mates through it I’ve already met loads of nice people hopefully one day I’ll see them irl

2 Likes

Looking for the app to blow up. I missed out on getting on IG, Snap, and Vine when they first came out. I aint making that same mistake twice

Yeah same! This is so exciting to be a part of.

1 Like