Titan Games Video

So I’m trying out for a show called the Titan Games, and I need to submit a video of myself as a part of the application. I thought it would be a good opportunity to show everyone this video to get to know me a little bit (since it’s hard for me to stay online while finishing college), as well as get myself a little hyped on possibly being on the show!

Hope you enjoy!

Titan Games link: https://www.titangamescasting.com

5 Likes

I hope you get a part in the titan team, they seem like they’d be lucky to have you.

3 Likes

Thanks! It’d be awesome to be on TV, or wherever this is shown

4 Likes

That would awesome, especially being so young too, because idk anyone my age who’s been on tv… Don’t forget to update, when you hear back if you get on so I can check it out.

3 Likes

Certainly! I might even post stuff on V2 (if I legally can), since filming and production start in August/September

4 Likes

i really hope you get cast! you have a very likeable personality, what i can tell from the video, and i may not know much about the show itself, but i do know quite some about building muscle, and you’re on the right track. (don’t forget to get that protein in)

good luck, dude!

3 Likes

Thanks! Kinda hard training right now with school, so I’ll fix that; besides that, I appreciate the feedback! :smile:

3 Likes

no problem :blush:

i feel you. i’m still in school too (double major jesus what have i gotten myself into?) and working, but i actually find the best time to work out is at 3 am (if you have a membership to a 24 hour gym), because you have the machines and all of the weights to yourself for an entire hour, sometimes hour and a half depending on the work day.

or you could try what my previous law professor did, and do sit-ups with dumbbells with a textbook open in front of you and go back down every time you read a page.
it proved effective for me.

3 Likes

The Rock tweeted about this a few days ago!

1 Like

All I can say is good luck!!

1 Like