Tips for growing a v*** anccount?

What are your tips on how to get popular on V2?

8 Likes

I might try to influence some of my potential fans to donate to some charity.

4 Likes

My plan would be to entertain (and hopefully be good at it) xD

7 Likes

I wouldn’t betrayed platform where you became popular like other creators did for money and didn’t post for some time it isn’t all about the money. It is to make someone happy.Let’s take for an example Lele Pons she didn’t even post vines 3/2 months before Vine shutting down.I mean atleast post Goodbye Vine thank you…

6 Likes

I plan to use it to make people laugh everyday and make some new friends

6 Likes

That’s what I’m afraid of creators like her on V2 thats why we should be extra careful of who we make famous!

9 Likes

I’m going to brighten people’s day with funny vines and I want to start early so I’m excited

4 Likes

My plan is to spin :basketball: Basketballs :joy: but really social Media for me has always been to expose my talent and vine has always made me more creative and I hope it does that for me again.

10 Likes

I would love to influence and encourage people who need help.

10 Likes

That’s cool but I suggest you try doing it in a unique creative way that way you can have chance of going viral

4 Likes

I would use it to spread positivity and make people laugh

6 Likes

I am basically gonna make them happy by showing how stupid I really am that no ones knows!

3 Likes

Try to stay true to myself, and not let the fame go over my head. Help others, and make sure that I could be a light.
But fr though, if I’m being honest, I probably wouldn’t do much with it. I would still go off to college, and then PA school. I would stay active, but I feel like at a certain age, your going to have to drop social medias and focus on life itself.

4 Likes

Id live life to the fullest and accomplish all my dreams and have a lot of fun on the way with the people i love.

3 Likes

The message I want to send is always be yourself and do what makes you happy.

I want to show people that being yourself is the best thing to do. People always looked at me weird just because I’m a goofy girl and it made me insecure. I want people to feel like “hey, if she can be herself and be successful then I can too”

Sharing positive vibes at all times can really motivate someone, and that brings me joy. Also, knowing corny funny videos make people laugh and lighten up their day when they’re down. I can give out advice to people who are depressed or going through a lot. Have people communicate with you and feel like they aren’t alone.

I’m very excited about V2 because I get to finally do what I love. Thank you @dom :two_hearts:

6 Likes

I would try my best to make content that’s funny to others. I remember watching vines all day and wishing to be like the people who made them, Creative and funny. But I would also stay true to myself and make content that makes me laugh and hopefully other would laugh too.

4 Likes

I think that the most important thing in getting big on any platform is, ALWAYS BE POSITIVE in whatever you create. Even if you create something that plays off the way some celebrity acts, etc…it’s still done in good taste. Be conscious of your powerful reach & don’t try to use all types of shock horror tactics to excell in your presence (Logan Paul, hint hint) with becoming famous on social media, comes great responsibility - this is the era of social media on a global scale of communication. My prime objective is to make people laugh &!inspire always on a positive tone. We are now the new medium of world entertainment

3 Likes

The problem with Vine & the so-called Vine stars, was that Vine/Twitter invested too much in these unknown budding actors to stimulate the platform, giving them all they needed to be constantly creating content for the Vine community. And Vine helped these Viners become huge & make a name for themselves, by helping them land good sponsorships, offering an awesome apartment in Vine street, etc. They are famous social media starlets because of Vine. So when Vine & the Vine community most needed them to support Vine, they abadoned ship & let it sink. They could of got together & created campaigns to find funding to save that brilliant app. So management of growing creators has to be taken very seriously & the company’s focus & boost can not be souly on the stars. They were all given too much revelance on the app. As we know when you have investment in people, be it money or influence on giving them business growth, you feel the need to boost them as much as possible, as to make them blow up faster. And that’s what was wrong with Vine. Creators need to grow organically & if there’s interest in supporting that creators, it has to be well thought out & well planned. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not against creators becoming big & making good money of the back of the fame, it’s just gotta be well structured & transparent, after all it inspires everyone to do & exceed ones creative potential , when there’s some kind of return. Let’s not forget…when you dedicate your time to creating good content on this kind of app, you need to make something to keep it going

8 Likes

I hope the new generation of viners and hopefully if i become one of them have a similiar mindset as yours ! Btw i heard a rumour that the had a secret meeting with them and they asked 1.2 million dollars for 4 vines a week from a dying app!

1 Like

Not turning my content into weird rape comedy like some other ex viners have done.

3 Likes