Tips and Tricks: Growing and/or making Content

I just hit 100 followers!
I’d like to share a few things I’ve learned and invite others to do the same

1. Don’t stay to blow up-99% you won’t. Stay because you like making/seeing content

2. don’t be afraid to vary what you post-if you box yourself in you will burn out quicker

18 Likes

Congrats on the 100 followers man! These are great tips!

6 Likes

Thanks for the TIPS AND CONGRATS​:heart::heart:

3 Likes

Yaaaau congrats! Absolutely true! I need to keep reminding myself of that

3 Likes

That’s really good advice. I feel like more often than not creators feel pressured into having to select a single niche to work with and create content for but at the same time, these are YOUR bytes, your creations. They’re an extension of you and you should be able to create them as you feel appropriate. No person is one-dimensional. At least, that’s my opinion on it.

6 Likes

Congrats on 100!! And very smart tips :metal: agreed

3 Likes

Congratulations :ok_hand:t4::rocket:

1 Like

I congratulate you and wish you further success!
Thanks for the tips. 100 followers is a good start. Now you need to keep their attention and attract other followers. To do this, you need to occupy your niche and create good content. Unfortunately, I’m not good at writing texts, so I need professional help to achieve some success in this field. But I’m a good photographer. So I can fill my blog with cool pictures. And for texts, I want to use the writing services of talented guys. I hope that together we will make a good blog that will attract many followers.

1 Like

Congrats on 100! Next goal: 200 :sunglasses:

1 Like

Actually, this is an old post. Over 400 now

1 Like

Really proud of you man! Keep doing what your doing! Using hashtags helps a lot as well :100:

2 Likes