Time to Retire Popular Now & New Trending & Latest?

I think
1 Featured Page
2 Limited Time Page
3 Spotlight

are fabulous.

Popular Now & New Trending & Latest can be retired? I don’t know, what do you guys think?

2 Likes

Popular Now can go. The other two should stay. I usually find some hidden gems in them.

5 Likes

What’s “Featured Page?” Sorry! Like “Your Mix” or no?

1 Like

I don’t even understand how Popular Now works. :laughing:

Latest needs to stay. It’s the only way to really engage with new posters who you don’t yet follow.

6 Likes

Or put popular now lower down, a lot of people like that tab (including me)

2 Likes

Like #mymorningroutine #myauditionfor those are featured pages?

2 Likes

I actually like New & Trending… the refresh helps :pleading_face: but get rid of Popular Tab

Got ya. If I remember correctly (don’t quote me on this), Dom said Popular Now would be retired in the future but New & Trending would stay, which I think it should.

Otherwise, one would have to participate in the featured hashtag, the limited time option, or hope to goodness they were chosen by Spotlight. That would really limit creativity at its core and not really allow someone to make what they want.

Just my thought! Love your videos btw!

2 Likes

Oh i see, that’s good to know, yea we will see how everything plays out in the long run. Love your videos too my man!

1 Like

Latest should not be retired. How will I find new content from new people if it’s gone?

11 Likes

Second this. Keep latest.

5 Likes

Agreed, definitely keep latest.

3 Likes

That makes sense, Latest should stay

1 Like

I think get rid of it all and just keep Your Mix, Spotlight and the topic channels. Anything else is overkill, IMO.

6 Likes

I like latest… :tear: :point_right: :point_left:

3 Likes