Time For A Change (Serious Topic)

So as some of you I want to be a music producer, but I’ve never really talked too much about how to make money off of music or running ads to make a profitable business on it. This could apply influencers in other niches as well, because I see the same problem, everyone has on here which is how can I grow quick and fast while making money doing what I love. The best way to market yourself is thru paid ads. However, I don’t ever see that as a discussion anywhere really in the music industry (let alone social media influncers). I’m taking a paid online course on how to run paid ads on Youtube to promote my beats, so I thought I’d go ahead and document my process of how I make this profitbalbe thru ads on Youube, FB, Tik Tok, etc. Some of you guys are 18+, working a part time or full time job, but don’t invest money in your career as musicans and no I’m talking about another new instrument or booking studio time, etc. (though that is important). I feel like I’d rather document my actual ambition this time around. I’ll still make random posts here and there, but I want to show you guys how spending just even a little money via paid ads can make your business thrive. Their will be failures along the way, but no success comes without failure. Respect if you guys can rock with me as I document my process to success.

14 Likes

You go girl

5 Likes

Best of luck :star2: cant wait to see what you achieve

7 Likes

^^^

6 Likes

good luck from a fellow music producer, and if you ever wanna work on something, i’m down to do anything :wink:

6 Likes

You go bro !!

5 Likes

#Bytefam brotha! Your dream awaits you!

5 Likes

Im here for it dawg. :muscle::fist:

4 Likes

Hey- if you’re looking for the lowest cost per valuable impression (basically spending the least money you can to target ads to people who are most likely to use your service) I’ve heard Snapchat is a great platform for that.

Also- over half the song ads I hear from Snapchat ads I end up saving or adding to a playlist of mine, so they’re pretty effective for me.

Producing is sortof a different thing though, but good luck!

5 Likes

2 Likes

just got to follow the process

2 Likes

Reply back with some of your work, and we’ll see if we can work something out

2 Likes

I looked into TikTok ads and they are like a $100,000 minimum budget

2 Likes

Interesting, right now my focus in on YT ads via their recommendation tab or when people search on it right now. Do you work in marketing or something?

1 Like

Was that from a news article or did you email them?

1 Like

I emailed them

1 Like

I’ve done freelance work making Snapchat lenses for some companies.

The main interesting thing about Snapchat’s ads is that you can target them based on specific genres of music. (Idk how they know what genre their users listen to but the ads I’ve gotten have been accurate to my tastes)

2 Likes

The man right here you got it #bytefam

2 Likes

they’re probably listening onto you like all these apps are these days. I see how things are changing towards search ads from YT towards amazon ads. You’ll be using amamzon remote via voice serach and they’ll serve you ads while you watch movies on their platforms most likely

1 Like

it’s time to do what I WANT to do

1 Like