TikTok Problem

So…

We’re not going to ignore the fact that people from TikTok are coming here to shame us just because their app is closing? Or what?

4 Likes

I know there’s some comments here and there, but after a week or 2, the new tiktokers will adjust to our new environment and could be a start of something amazing :wink::star_struck:

5 Likes

80% of people in the latest category are confused on how the app works…somehow…

3 Likes

Be patient. Let them have their fun. They’ll adjust. After all, getting tiktokers to leave was exactly what we wanted. :100:

7 Likes

I seriously doubt that. Go to the funny page and see there are posts of TikTok users trying to get older and millennial byters off by spamming fairy commenters.

3 Likes

And are trying to get to the “alt” side. We don’t have an alt side…that’s not how the algorithm works here…

3 Likes

Gen z ain’t immune to fairy comments either. My style of humor, in terms of jokes I make, it’s very light, dumb and pun based. So Tiktok doesn’t exactly like me much

Is this July’s disaster?
2 Likes

bruh for real i keep getting comments about my page being on the alt side of byte like what does that mean i dont speak tik tok💀

4 Likes

That means you’re in their good graces

4 Likes

Just butt-hurt kids who are mad that TikTok is getting banned. It might not get banned and they may go back. Hopefully.

2 Likes

oh thats good thanks for translating😌

2 Likes

I mean hopefully not I like em they’re endearing in a weird way :joy:

The thing people need to understand is that TT humor for the young people of that app is often a defense mechanism. That whole age group has been publicly shamed and globally ridiculed for just making dance videos, so their sense of humor is based around using that same thing that all people criticize and then adding language and ideas to it that cover topics and ideas.

The aggressiveness is temporary, but it is a byproduct of that because the whole millennial hate among other things is rooted in their self-defense mechanism. But those jokes will eventually get old if that’s all that community is using and I can see a bit of a culture shift happening at some point.

5 Likes

it will be banned soon :dizzy_face: