TikTok is stealing our ideas!

Thought I might say it :smirk::rofl::sob:

6 Likes

Well Instagram did that to snap chat. Petty business rivalry! Hopefully dom will sue them unlike snap chat who didn’t have the guts to take the legal action.

4 Likes

Honestly, I don’t think something as broad as that is sue-worthy, because all it’s doing is adding categories for better organization. If TikTok changed their layout to look exactly like byte, now THAT would be sue-worthy.
I mean, if your competitor starts copying off of your work, then you know you’re doing something right, because they wouldn’t be scared of you if you weren’t a threat. :smile:

10 Likes

biz world is ruthless. nothing new

2 Likes

Lol, that’s what competitors do :sweat_smile: but I bet they won’t set videos to be limit of 6.5sec

9 Likes

imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

7 Likes

Tiktok will never be byte :rofl:

7 Likes

@MikeFaria say it louder for the people in the back please.

5 Likes

changed from #community-happenings to #youtube-vine-instagram-etc

this is a big yikes

4 Likes

:eyes:they’re preparing for a rainy day. lol

Still don’t start beef tho…

2 Likes

Categories are a thing many social media apps have, plus tiktok has had it in their search page for a while, so its not really something copied from byte

11 Likes

I said, TIKTOK WILL NEVER, EVER, EVERRRR…
BE BYTE.

9 Likes

I honestly can’t tell if everyone is joking because they’ve had this for ages and byte didn’t exactly invent the idea.

5 Likes

@MikeFaria I’m glad they aren’t like Byte :joy: that’s what the sources at AppAnnie said (if u know her :wink:) - if u don’t, u should google it :gift_heart:

2 Likes

I guess your right. I just hate when competition gets that low though! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Genuine question are you joking or not??? Bcos TikTok has this before byte came out

2 Likes

@MikeFaria thanks. i appreciate it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

They smort

1 Like

Im just oblivious lol I didn’t really know because I don’t pay attention enough i guess.

2 Likes

honestly, i’ve never had tiktok, so i had no idea

1 Like