TikTok is Copying Byte Apps UX already Through Their Beta Version? [Original Post Starter]

Do anyone have TikTok in Beta you Signed up Thorugh Google/Android Play Store Seeing There Profile User Interface Changed and Look Kinda Similar to Byte Apps v1.x.x Profile Page User Interface? I Haven’t Notice on Mine because I’m Using Stable Version of TikTok but anyone that Use Beta Got Auto Update on TikTok App and Notice New User Interface on Your Profile Page?

PS: Comment/Reply if you do Find The User Interface too Similar in the Beta Version of TikTok/Beta App Update of TikTok.

BREAKING NEWS

It was TRUE! Look These Articles & Tweets!

From,
Suki the Hyper Fox.

7 Likes

Honestly, I don’t use TikTok but I wouldn’t be surprised if TikTok already ”copying

4 Likes

Could you share a screenshot? I am curious.

4 Likes

I have TikTok beta, don’t see any changes on my profile, and they didn’t push updates in quite a while actually.

1 Like

I Updated my Post with Articles & Tweets of this UX/UI Redesign Click those Sources to Read more.

Look there’s an Article for This UX/UI Redesign Read it to learn more Above. (My Post Starter)

Look at the Article on my Post as I put the Article & Also a Tweet about this.

Doesn’t really look like byte but I like it. It looks clean.

2 Likes

Sorry I wasn’t looking close enough

1 Like

lmao

2 Likes

Imao

I agree bro

1 Like

More Instagram than Byte, But Better than their other design

1 Like

I mean, it really isnt. Like the categories page looks NOTHING alike. The profile page is a copy of Instagram (as your linked article from The Verge mentions) and the design language of the app is completely different. People are just looking to complain.

1 Like

Complain? I’m Not the one behind that! But look at Comments from that Article Posted by The Verge Scroll down and you’ll see some hate comments in through there websites…

I mean you said it. Not me…

1 Like

well what I’ve said is that TikTok’s new Profile Page Resembles little UI tweaks that make it look like byte & instagram looking hybrid. I didn’t trying to say it look completely like Byte app but Rather Hybrid.

PS: to Explain this more simply what I’m saying is Instagram & Byte having a baby and that New UX is explanation for it.

Not what you are saying in your original post but ok. lol

1 Like

I don’t have beta of TikTok but we are on TikTok; I think both (Byte and TikTok) can co-exist. We were told of Byte since our content on TikTok is short simple jokes and that’s the reason we join Byte. But we noticed people of Byte don’t care much for TikTokers. Just an observation :blush:

1 Like