TikTok Competitor App Byte Tops 1 Million Downloads – That Was Quick

15 Likes

Congrats! Byte deserves it. Hopefully many more to come

5 Likes

Ayyye only up from here

5 Likes

it would be nice if the team told us how many active users the app has, how many bytes were posted in the month, how many likes were given …

6 Likes

Byte will take over the world in 2020!

5 Likes

We are part of that one million!! Omg so amazing! Byte is awesome❤️

8 Likes

Now for Next Decade of Byte App. (Assume to 70 Million to Goal in year 2028)

5 Likes

sweet deal so you boys and girls at the top :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hopefully, something comes of this. One of the biggest reasons I’m such a big proponent of Byte and am always searching up Byte community news is because, well, as Byte grows, so do we. Think of all the YouTubers that have become successful after being Vine stars – ProZD, Caleb City, the like. Small skit Viners that blew up after Vine died. That can be any of us as long as Byte continues to grow, because Byte promotes originality and comedy – some kid going viral on TikTok because they could dance with strobe lights and lip syncs doesn’t translate to YouTube, because that’s not comedy, nor is it effort. It’s just TikTok being TikTok.

9 Likes

I appreciate you!!! Especially when you called me out for making singing in the shower bytes :joy: I took it as you saw my talent and figured I could be doing other things w my voice instead of the played out singing in the shower! Only exception in my defense is I literally perform full on concerts in the shower on a daily :joy: still appreciate your advice and I agree with you!!

2 Likes

Lmao!! Rommie!! I would hardly call it calling you out, that would make it sound like I was offended by your shower singing or something, haha. Heck, I’m pretty sure my shower singing concerts are a lot heavier than yours, honestly, I sing all the time in the shower. It was just a joke that everyone in the Singing section was singing in the shower for a few days, haha. But, I love what you’ve been doing with your voice to expand! Keep it up :^) <3

2 Likes

@marcusbourlard
Byte 1,300 followers 99,000 loops
IG 1,700 followersss

1 Like

I appreciate you mane! Thanks :blush: and everyone has full on concerts in da shower haha! I’m glad you find my content enjoyable :slight_smile: makes me feel like I’m doing something right! Even if I’m growing slowly I know that ppl are engaging me and that means the world. Thanks again and keep up the great work! :innocent::raised_hands:t4:

3 Likes

Big up byte team. Nice to hit 1 million so fast. :sunglasses::raised_hands:

1 Like

Once they start really pushing the app its gonna blow. Right now it’s kinda being treated as open beta and basically word of mouth got it where it is.

3 Likes

Killing it!

2 Likes