Tik Tok Is The New Instagram

Tik is doing what instagram did to facebook. Drop your thoughts below

4 Likes

Tik tok is doing to who, what instagram did to facebook?

5 Likes

Byte is the new TT :wink:

11 Likes

Bruh??:unamused:

3 Likes

Am I too old (22) lmao I use facebook and instagram, but not tik tok😂 maybe it’s doing that for teenagers idk

5 Likes

what i mean is tik tok is replacing instagram, like instagram replaced FB with the younger generation

2 Likes

tech changes and I don’t get tik tok because of the generation I was born in but after seeing a music video about these kids folowing their crush on tik tok, it’s very obvious whats happening with this app. Also the app is very female drivien much like IG

2 Likes

yeah if you were born before 2015-2025 then tik tok probably aint for you lol

2 Likes

Ahhh

2 Likes

Yes yes

1 Like

Instagram is mostly pictures with video. The demographic is way different and the apps are different. Tiktok is all video. So there’s the two big key differences. I would say Tiktok is like Snapchat and Vine put together.

Also, it started out aiming towards Gen Z, but there are people much older on there as well. TikTok is “maturing” in the tech world so it’s expanding it’s services.

3 Likes

What’s a TikTok?

Sounds like something extremely cringy :joy:

4 Likes

i wouldn’t be surprised if tik tok lets you post photos like IG. just give it time

1 Like

you mean wik wok? lol

1 Like

One thing I realized is that we gotta show Tik Tok the proper respect.
Tik Tok is a popular app that people enjoy…you gotta respect that.

When Byte starts gaining super popularity, we as a community have to make sure we don’t beef with them. Don’t cripple the app’s potential because of a superiority complex.
(“we’re the REAL Vine 2 we should have the BIG audience!” :crazy_face:DUURRRR)
Trust me don’t nobody care about that. lol

FOCUS ON THE FUN!!! SHOW SOME LOVE!!! #Hype4Byte #ByteFam

Summary

This is coming from guy who lost his popularity starting arguments he didn’t have to. Large audiences are NOT loyal by any means. Just do your job…And show Tik Tok the proper respect. #ByteFam

1 Like

Well, Instagram is owned by Facebook. So technically Facebook is getting that big money from Instagram still. What would make more sense is Tik Tok is doing what Instagram is doing to Snap chat. They copied them until they were more popular. Now, that’s straight dirty facts lol! :joy:

3 Likes

If we want this platform to succeed, we must ensure that we use as much resources as possible in order to destroy TikTok. We need to create more snapchat and IG groups, and even propose an organisation of a special event to promote byte asa platform

2 Likes

all the apps copy each other. IG stories is a rip off of snap chat. Remeber all the apps started implenting live features when live streaming was a trend

3 Likes

i would like to see a byte live event tbh

2 Likes

@plushbeats you mean like in person? it would be cool and something to look forward to after “shelter in place”

1 Like