TicTokers mocking Juice Wrld Death

So I was on Facebook and my friend shared this post about people doing a Juice Wrld seizure challenge on Tik Tok and when I looked it up on YouTube it’s 2 compilation of it. Idk about y’all but this is just way too f**ked up

4 Likes

This was done a bit before his death

11 Likes

strange

19 Likes

I don’t got tik tok, so idk what be going on on that app

7 Likes

Just download byte. Don’t turn byte into this :confused:

5 Likes

Tiktok is so freakin nastie omg

5 Likes

Social media should be about spreading love and positivity and trends like this should never have been occurring in the first place.

9 Likes

How could tiktok even allow this? It’s unbelievable

2 Likes

People need to grow up. As someone who’s been trained in the medical field and has seen countless seizure cases (besides many other things), the fact that people dare joke about such a serious matter for their own personal humor disgusts me. ANYONE can have a seizure; the fact that it happened to Juice Wrld when he was so young should be plenty of evidence to that statement.

The fact that people find this funny sickens me; especially because if they had it happen to them, they’d realize it’s not within their control, and I dought they’d find it humorous.

10 Likes

Thats so sad
let the man rest in peace
:pensive:

3 Likes

This is y I say tiktok is an evil place, I stay away from there

2 Likes

changed from off topic to #youtube-vine-instagram-etc

i saw a new one of a girl doing it in the airport…after his death.

there are a bunch of newer ones, absolutely disgusting and disrespectful. people do ANYTHING for a bit of clout and likes.

2 Likes

This is Soo beyond horrible omgg…wtff is wrong with ppl

3 Likes

Man i’m sick of tired of these people making this juce wrld death on tiktok and this is so far the worse and disgusting trned i seen on tiktok
let juce wlrd rest in peace for crying out loud

3 Likes

You know what, I’m done with TikTok. Fucking morons think this shit is “HAHAHA FUNNY CHALLENGE SO I CAN BECOME THE MOST POPULAR EGIRL/EBOY IN SCHOOL WITH AIRPODS AND DISRESPECTING THE DEAD HAHAHA :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

This is one of the fucking reasons why I switched to Byte. If people are gonna call Tiktok the new Vine (which it ain’t. Not made by the same devs, not even close to it), they might as well eat 2 buckets of elephant sh*t or have 19 briefcases of Monopoly money. Fuck Tiktok, man.

5 Likes

I’m surprised tiktokers have to just find out that juice actually died of a seizure and the trend is faking a seizure lol.

2 Likes

And really, tiktokers have no respect for it (i am a tiktoker, but i have never done that sort of trend.)

2 Likes