Thoughts on having more than one byte account

Hey everyone!!

I was just wondering what you guys think of a creator having more than one byte account to separate their different genres of content. I’ve seen a couple of people do it and personally I think it’s fine, but what do you guys think?

Sorry if this has already been discussed😬

3 Likes

I honestly don’t foresee this an alarming, but I know a couple of people on the app that has a meme account(s) and personal account. My theory is that they want to help grow the personal account from the meme assuming it has a lot of engagement.

2 Likes

I mean it’s kind of classic social media advice to niche down and dominate in one rather than be so so in a few. I would say make multiple accounts

5 Likes

agreed!

2 Likes

oooh good point!

1 Like

I have two accounts. One I put a lot of focus on, and the other I just have fun with. It’s nice to be able to post things that I don’t care if do well or not.

3 Likes

that’s great! I was thinking of having a second one too!

I think this would make botting easier, unfortunately but it’s an otherwise nice idea :ok_hand:t5:
How about, instead of new accounts, they’ll let our regular accounts to create playlists, much like on YouTube, to kinda give your followers some direction :woman_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

Considering to have separate accounts as I am also running adult business and don’t want to mix them. It would also just mislead the search engines. Not decided yet, I am a newborn. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oooh that would be a good idea to consider!

You should totally go for a second account! I created a 2nd one recently and it’s been great interacting with other people who I don’t normally reach with my first one😊

2 Likes