Thoughts on Forum

it would be nice if the forum will be only for invited people, instead for the public to post random things, and take it for granted. Please let me know how u feel about this. Also leave any more ideas about anything below! @dom

4 Likes

Ayy make sure you check this out!
https://community.byte.co/t/beta-release-date-usernames/27 . You weren’t invited as for most of the people here. I do not feel like it is fair have to 50 people making ultimate decisions for millions of people but I do agree that a few select of people should access forums but doesn’t have to be invited, ya know?

4 Likes

hell, I wish

2 Likes

Damn you got them links like that!:clap::clap:

I wasn’t asking for dates or anything, i don’t think I did anything I wasn’t supposed to?

the link addresses the username reservation or preacess to usernames

1 Like

Ok Thankyou I will edit

of course (credit to @jennifer)

1 Like

I changed it!

How do you feel about the forum being open to the public? Or should it be invite only?

1 Like

Sweet, try to see if you could change the title and place where this is posted since this is a Thought and not a Question anymore so you could find the most helpful people.

1 Like

Just did! Thankyou

1 Like

Anytime man :slight_smile:

the forum is actually still quite private, believe it or not. we have 894 created users (since i looked last), and im not sure how many are actually active

as for when it opens, i believe we will have some interesting interactions that i hope the community is ready for but at the same time, i think it will be a great step in the right direction; engagement for the whole community.

2 Likes

I don’t want this to sound bad if it does, it’s just an idea, but I feel the people should be able to invite instead of going public, we have a great thing with this community right now, we’re friendly and seem to get along, I’ve also seen great ideas, but hey that’s just a theory!:heart:️

3 Likes

A Game Theory xD, but fr tho This is such a great community 100%

1 Like

Oh! I thought dom left it open for the public! I agree with you! I just hope once it is public, people just don’t go and post random things that’s realy don’t matter, and ruin the whole forum for all of us, Plus I like having a small community of creator, tech people and whoever else so we all can connect and share ideas!

2 Likes

You liked that? But yea I love it, were kinda like a family right now

1 Like

It’s like Reddit if Reddit cared about helping and care about each other

1 Like

And as far as I know, I haven’t seen any bullying yet. Hopefully none will start, but that’s only in a perfect world so…

3 Likes