This might not be exciting to anyone else, but!

So I was up kind of late last night. What better to do than go on YouTube ?? I opened up the YouTube app and I saw a video by Drew Gooden and another one by Danny Gonzales and their thumbnails made it look like their videos were having a show-down.
And so then I was like I’m totally gonna tweet them about it; So I did and Drew replied and Danny liked my tweet.
I guess you can say now I’m pretty funny because I made the legend, Drew Gooden, laugh.

(I’ll see if I can post the screenshots below)

14 Likes

imageimageimage

5 Likes

I have no idea who they are :joy: were they big on vine?

3 Likes

Danny was, I’m not sure about drew

3 Likes

Drew Gooden’s most memorable vine was the “road work ahead ? Uh, yeah I sure hope it does !” Vine

5 Likes

N O I C E
coolio!

3 Likes

who are they? never heard of them.

2 Likes

both big on vine. look up their vine comps on youtube they’re really funny

4 Likes

that’s really funny. i got replied to by mikaela long a while ago because i tried out the boyfriend app and it didn’t work out well for me.

4 Likes

Lol it really does. And I’m sure that’s very exciting. I really liked Drew’s “road work ahead” vine. And I really like Danny’s red robin vine! :laughing:

3 Likes

Awesome! Congratulations, being noticed by Drew must be an amazing feeling :heart:

4 Likes

Congratulations! I’m also a huge fan of Drew Gooden :joy:

2 Likes

Thank you !! It is, haha :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks !! Me too, dude !

1 Like

I didn’t know them but coool for youuu. I’m happy because you’re happy about it :joy:

3 Likes