This Is It ๐Ÿ˜”

So today is the last day of February which means that the Byte Community Forum will be shut down tomorrow after 3 years. Iโ€™m really gonna miss this place, I also hate the fact that everything that has ever been said on here will be lost forever after today. Yes there may be several Discord servers out there and yes I might follow some of you on Twitter but itโ€™s just not the same and it never will be!

I look back at three amazing years in which a lot has happened, I also made a lot of amazing new friends! Thank you for everything and for being there for one another, yโ€™all.

11 Likes

Crazy :cry:
Screenshot_20210228-150724_One UI Home

5 Likes

Will be missing the iconic green D as well :rofl:

4 Likes

Lol

2 Likes

See you, sem. thanks for always being so enthusiastic and putting a smile on my face most of the time. And donโ€™t think I forgot about $7 of steam credit you gave me!!! I think I used it to buy a gift for a friend lol. Live the life youโ€™ve dreamed of man. And take the beauty of the past with you to make a better present and future!
:green_heart:

1 Like

Ahw thatโ€™s so sweet of you to say! :pleading_face: Had many great convos with you arf!

1 Like

I mean it was your money, I gave it to you and I like to hear that you were able to make somebody happy as well with something I gave to you :blush:

1 Like

Yep, just trying to make someoneโ€™s day better through a genuine act of kindness. That was the goal. :)

2 Likes

And itโ€™s still here! lol :joy:

2 Likes

Shreksโ€ฆ

2 Likes

What are you doing donkehh? :joy:

2 Likes