This is hell

I hate highschool…

9 Likes

Mii two… :sob:

4 Likes

I’m boutta drop out lmao

5 Likes

lmao for real and like…It’s boring lol I have more productive things I want to do than sitting looking at texts about who k!lled I dont know who lmaoooo

5 Likes

I could be making money instead of doing this lmaoo

4 Likes

High school ain’t nothing compare to college buddy :sleepy:

8 Likes

You chose college life tho

5 Likes

Keep on studying y’all, that curriculum ain’t filling up by itself

3 Likes

Those four years were such a slog.

Jk, jk, it’s gonna go by so fast, tho. You’ll be surprised.

1 Like

Drop out and get a job. Work experience will be far more beneficial than a formal education. Learn a trade :+1: you’ll be set for life, or at least until robots take over.

3 Likes

It’ll get better. Even a high school diploma is good for a job resume. But just remember jobs are not better than high school.

Hierarchy still exists outside of high school and same with gatekeepers on a career path… I’ve been out of high school for 8 years and high school seems like a blip in my life. It was sooooo easy and I’ve had to face so much hardships since graduating.

But I’ve had plenty of good times as well! But please find a way to enjoy your time before a job and don’t grow up too fast!

3 Likes

Lol not true. In 2008 when the housing market crashed every carpenter I know had to struggle to find work. I was a carpenter until the pandemic then I got let go. Even now the majority of the trades require school.

1 Like

im literally not even learning anything im just tryna do assignments so i don’t fail its just do work to pass there is no learning anymore

3 Likes

This is true, but school isn’t for everyone and there’s no guarantee’s after all that that you even get the job you studied for. I reckon I could count on one hand all the people I know that are using their degrees now :man_shrugging:

Speaking from personal experience, I wasted 4 years trying and failing courses because I was trying to please the people who told me how important an education was. I will say that I’ve now found a career path and have things that I would be interested in gaining qualifications in to further that.

1 Like

This is IMO the biggest issue with the current standard educational system. You have very little choice in what you learn. Just try and enjoy your time there :v:

3 Likes

Oh yeah I’m very anti college lol but a high school education is very different. The majority of jobs in America will ask “Do you have a high school deploma”

2 Likes

Ok so i just made this topic to say i hateschool abd as much as i wanna drop out i nees it to become a lawyer but gosh they gonna kill me

2 Likes

The good thing is, if you are somewhat intelligent you can pay little attention and pass. I guess doing the work sucks though :sweat_smile:

1 Like

i made a 27 on my unit test i give up

2 Likes

What do you need help with I’m forcing myself too to do stuff to and I’m sick with who knows what rn😭

4 Likes