This is crazy

Hi guys, some of you may not know me but I just wanted to mention thank you to the byte community. Today, I just hit the huge milestone of 1k followers. It isn’t to brag or anything but instead genuinely thank you guys from the bottom of my heart and am blown away!!! I’m so excited right now!!! I truly never thought so many people would like my content.

This is so cool!!! And yes- I have like almost 60k loops watched- this is because I love watching other people’s byte videos, interacting with the community, and looking through the latest to bring attention to smaller creators. I know I have no life :pleading_face::point_right:t4::point_left:t4:

46 Likes

Ohhh YEET :fire:

3 Likes

Unfollowed

Just kidding! Congrats Anna! You’ve been nothing but a gem ever since we met and I hope that you continue to grow for the better!

9 Likes

Congrats :confetti_ball::tada::champagne::balloon:

2 Likes

Congrats Anna! You worked hard for it

3 Likes

Congraaaats :tada::tada::tada:

2 Likes

Yeet​:slight_smile::slight_smile:

Thank you demi, you’re so wholesome I appreciate that

1 Like

oml, congrats anna, <3

1 Like

@FolksLoveAK @_Orange THANK YOU!! I’m over the moon right now lol this community is awesome

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Thank you​:heart::heart: :pleading_face::pleading_face:

1 Like

YAY! You deserve it

1 Like

Congrats! That’s super awesome!! You forgot to thank Kathy Bates from Misery tho…

1 Like

I’m so happy you thank that. Ty for your support :heart::heart:

1 Like

Ty!! Kathy bates is always in my heart

I’m so so happy for you​:fire::heart:

1 Like

Congratulations, DAMN YOU WATCHED 50k+ videos, Jesus

Y’all BETTER STAN ANNA… Or else

1 Like

that’s so sweet of you, thank you for your support :heart:

Lmfao!! I know I have no life okay. Also, you da best :triumph::triumph::triumph:

1 Like