This forum

I want to know what made you guys sign up in this forums.

14 Likes

To play connect4 with people :pleading_face::point_right:t4::point_left:t4:

12 Likes

someone said that there were cookies

there were none

10 Likes

What this cool dude said :grin::grin: @Pac

6 Likes

Tbh, I heard about V2 and I found this

7 Likes

Belief history why I joined this community forum

History 101

stonks_meme_1254

8 Likes

I got cookies… did you not? This is awkward…

6 Likes

I signed up because I was starting to connect with more people on byte through comments but wanted to talk to them more and interact with everyone. Also was interested in more of the behind-the-scenes aspects of it.

5 Likes

To connect to other creators, for sure!

I don’t think I have made any relationships yet, but I have found encouragement, pro tips, and some acquaintances that are definitely the beginnings of beautiful friendships. I think for people like me that haven’t had many online relationships it may take a little longer for that one on one connection, but I’m willing to put in the time and effort.

8 Likes

Trying to figure out why I couldn’t post.

Stuck around for the community and discussion. I probably post here more now than on byte tbh.

4 Likes

Just to connect with the byte community more and keep in touch with byte updates :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Exactly this. The comments on byte are too limited and not topic specific, to accomplish this well.

4 Likes

WHAT?

I feel cheated…

4 Likes

I heard this v2 app was coming out soon hehe so i stuck around and watched it grow :sunglasses::ok_hand:

4 Likes

i got really excited when I first heard about v2 because I got really into vine around the time it was announced. And then I saw that dom was opening up a community forum, and I knew I wanted more than anything to be a part of it. It took me over a month of lurking to finally make an account LMAO. anyway the ride’s been crazy these past 2 years :ohno:

7 Likes

All jokes aside, but the main reason why I created/joined the community forums was b/c it was a better way to connect with certain creators via DMs. After learning that we receive updates, etc I decided to stick around and here I am.

I’m not active on any other social media platform but community forum is my home – few are getting tired of me but hey :man_shrugging:t4::slightly_smiling_face:

Positive vibes only

8 Likes

Someone told me to and I’m a follower :man_shrugging:

I was also offered cookies but was given pancakes instead

Around January 2019, I found the fake v2 app and one of the google play reviews talked about byte so with a lot of research and digging through the rabbithole, it lead me to this forum and boom, bunch of magic happened