This app feels crazy (in a good way)

I feel like I totally missed out on Vine , and it’s so cool to be a part of an app like this in it’s infancy! And everyone on here is so cool and funny and talented ! I just feel like special or something to be in here with all you guys just wanted to share !! :heart: Keep making amazing stuff !!!

32 Likes

We were never on vine but I see why the community is great here

7 Likes

Hell yeah man!

7 Likes

:clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4:

5 Likes

I loved Vine, but got into it too late. Love the content, man! Keep ‘me coming!

6 Likes

Thank you man :raised_hands::pray:

5 Likes

Right there with ya man. I never even had Vine, just watched compilations. I was counting the days until this came out.

7 Likes

I never had Vine but always enjoyed the chaotic energy that came with it when I would watch compilation videos of them!

7 Likes

I completely agree 100%!!! The community here is amazing

8 Likes

Bro I had vine and I’ll tell y’all. This is like the same community. It’s so great. I missed it so much and it’s so exciting to essentially be back. Loving making looping content again, just hoping to get more people to see it to share it with. Was at 500 back on Vine. Which I know isn’t super crazy but it was a lot for me at the time and I’m still proud of my young self for pulling that off. But anyway. I’m just in it to bring smiles to people’s faces. If I’m never super popular that’s fine by me as long as someone smiled

4 Likes

It’s so much fun @wallpuncher! Every day I jump on for a bit and continue to curate who I’m following for the ultimate Byte experience :smile:

5 Likes

Isn’t it great?! I’m making tons of new friends!!

3 Likes

I was just telling some of my friends how it feels cool to be a part of the app at such an early state! I’m relatively small and new when it comes to being a creator but the little interactions here and laughs there are making it such a cool and fun experience! Can’t wait to see where it goes form here :smile:

5 Likes