Things you wish you recorded

There is hundreds of things I wish I recorded but it happened too fast! What did you guys wish you recorded ?

1 Like

Trips with family and friends, many times in my friends’ houses when we watched movies and had fun

2 Likes

my dogs are always doing some quirky thing but i miss whatever it is every time :confused:

2 Likes

It snowed a few weeks ago at my university and my roommate busted his ass walking to Subway and I regret not filming it to use as leverage. I checked the security cameras and they didn’t catch it either :frowning:

1 Like

A couple weeks ago I saw a guy about to pass a possum that he wouldn’t see till it was too late. Shoulda caught his reaction, it was hilarious

1 Like

I was snowboarding with a buddy a few weeks back. I convinced him to hit the terrain/jump park with me. He is not that good at jumps and after I went down for my run he did his… and he stopped short and fell off the side of the jump. It was halarioud, and he was fine. But they did send ski patrol to check, and he was embaressed for sure😂. Wished I filmed it

The time I was run over by 5 wolfdogs. My best Friend said it look really funny. :joy:

Probably my high school graduation…

1 Like

earlier years i’d say

Just wish I had more baby pictures and all that

High school moments. It went so fast and I wish I had a lot of memories to look back at

my vacation to Europe two years ago. I hardly took any pictures and I regret it so much. I’m going again this summer though and if there’s still storage left on my phone when I get back I’m gonna be disappointed

1 Like