They Should Add a /Skits Channel

They Should add a /Skits Chanel for the people who likes short story’s on the go, For the people who like to see and make them.
( More like a Vine Vibe. )

14 Likes

been thinking about this… it actually makes sense now that we’ve got so many oddly specific channels :eyes:

9 Likes

I agree with you, hopefully they make this Chanel

4 Likes

I actually was about to vent about this on the vent channel. Lol
I want to see skits and that kind of stuff. Not these videos of people staring at you with words on a screen with music playing and showcases no thought or talent whatsoever. Anybody can look at screen and do that. Skits take thought and some acting skills if it is to be good.

9 Likes

It would help motivate me to use byte a little more. All this new junk makes me not watch as much any more.

3 Likes

I emphatically disagree actually. We have like 45 channels. That’s just way too many in my opinion. Why do we have dogs, cats, birds, and frogs? Just put that in animals. These channels are way too specific and we should be a bit broader with them.

/funny has died completely since there is no moderator. Actually funny skits are being pushed down by 9 year olds shit-posting & mouthing music lyrics with text over the screen. It’s kinda sad they even upload to /funny- I guess that’s the joke. If this doesn’t change the app is going to die in the hands of children posting about how they don’t know how to use the app.

8 Likes

Yeah a skits channels would be awesome. It’s like the /Funny channel is just people talking to the screen with no humor and People my age with over saturated videos and weird emojis . Some of us really put a lot of effort into these videos just for them to be outdone by these low quality videos . No hate tho ! I support everyone’s content :ok_hand:t4:

5 Likes

I agree with you in everything, and if we go back to Vine we can see that everything was about skits, I really mis that Vibe.
Hopefully they make this Chanel.

4 Likes

Same as me.

1 Like

Agree with you, the app is becoming like the :poop: side of Tik Tok and we don’t want that, hopefully the app gets better on the moderating part.

I agree with you, the moderating part is trash as it is for know, hopefully this changes soon.
And Hopefully they make the /Skit Chanel as we can have more of a Vibe.

1 Like

Yes! The lack of moderation has completely nuked what was without question the most popular part of the app. If someone who isn’t already known tries to break into that category, it’s going to be impossible. Even those who are known have lost an avenue for growth.

You gave the kids 1,000 new categories. Please make them use them.

6 Likes

Maybe there should be a strike system for people uploading into the wrong categories.

5 Likes

We have a lot of unnecessary channels for example /Arianators . I respect the fan base and all but nobody uses it . It only has 104 videos and 291 followers . We could be using those moderators on bigger channels with more relevancy . Now it’s just like if you post spammy content you get greatly awarded for it and the smaller creators won’t get seen as much basically impossible to grow

2 Likes

try sending a request for it on /requestachannel on the explore section. You never know but you would definetly have a better shot at them adding it that way than here. Or also try requesting with this link too https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfEBNqEueUELh3vBl-lEZwTo4aRbPSyMMi6W4H9Ar1fteUIuw/viewform

1 Like

Thank you Bro :love_you_gesture::sunglasses::call_me_hand:
I’m about to do that.

1 Like

So True.
Hopefully this app doesn’t dies.

This is a great idea, I put everything I record in /funny, but comedy is subjective and I feel weird calling my own stuff funny. /skits would correctly label one of the styles of video I do instead of just labeling how funny one is

2 Likes

maybe a Vine channel? Rather than skits. If we want change we could collectively decide on a hashtag #vine for example. There is an alt catagory, so why not a OG vine type of catagory… makes sense to me. #vine

3 Likes