There's A New Trend On TikTok -- Act Like You're Having A Seizure

Ok, so I say TikTok is becoming more of a clout chasing app for people to start this disrespectful challenges like this seizure challenge like, that is just disgusting, not funny and straight up disrespectful. Especially people who have epilepsy, experience seizures or even have a family member who died of having a seizure.

9 Likes

Wow and they also did it to Juice WRLD’s song “Lucid Dreams” when he died of a drug-induced seizure. That’s even more fucked than it already is. Wow.

8 Likes

Ik TikTok is becoming more of making fun of people who died, have a disability and create disrespect offensive vids just for clout like they need help and RIP to Juice wrld too

2 Likes

I was just watching a compilation of it. It definitely shows that people are that damn stupid to start a trend. I felt uncomfortable while watching that, and it shows (then again it’s TikTok). A medical condition like that is not something to be mocked at. I found out that people can die from that. It’s not funny, it just cringe inducing. God, TikTok is a cesspool! :angry:

2 Likes

I guess they took that “Do the Juice WRLD” meme a little too seriously.

1 Like

5 Likes

Yeah it’s sad especially since I met and hungout with Jarad before he was famous. The disrespect and edgy-ness is off the charts. :confused: Tik tok has been a clout platform because just about everything is allowed. Plus the barrier of entry is so low that anyone can start making cringe content, all they need is a phone and an email address.

2 Likes

Tiktok has had a lot of offensive trends.
There was a trend a while ago (didn’t kick off as much as some) where all they did was imitate little people.

Picking at disabilities/deformities is common on TikTok…also disgusting.

3 Likes

Not to mention all of the fuckboys who make “Me and the bois when we hype up the weird kid XDDDDDD :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::joy::joy: WE’RE BULLYING PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE THEY DON’T ALIGN WITH US SOCIALLY :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl: Please laugh, and also please have sex with me I have curly hair” type vids. How is this platform still a thing despite it literally being Chinese spyware disguised as a social media platform.

2 Likes

This is a Black Mirror episode bruh

2 Likes

1.this isn’t new
2.it happened before juice wrld
3.topic already exists

5 Likes

YOU WATCHED BLACK MIRROR, bruh best NETFLIX OG! :handshake:

2 Likes

Whenever a new season comes out, I have to subscribe man :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I feel like the only people who have the right to tell a joke about a disability/disease/abnormality are those who have it themselves.

For instance, I have and do laugh at jokes my best friends tell about them being “dumb lesbians with only one brain cell” who needed their exes and all their friends to convince them that, yes, she really into you and not just being nice. If a straight man who didn’t know them made a similar joke, it would be annoyed.

ADHD jokes really wear on me when they’re being told by people who, in fact, don’t have ADHD and haven’t had to deal with the impact. Do my friends and I make dumb jokes about it all the time to one another? absolutely.

3 Likes

gangshit, Black Mirror is sensational

2 Likes

Well, that’s disturbing.

2 Likes

This will mean people won’t help you if you have a seizure in public. They’ll just watch and film it. Pitiful.

1 Like

They did this trend before he died of a seizure, but regardless, it did get out of hand.

1 Like

Oh really? Yikes that’s kind of creepy