TheOdd1sOut and Domics downloaded on byte!

hey guys! just was searching James’s twitter recently and found out that he and Domics (domics is like top reply i believe) have both tried signing up for byte! I’m not sure what their accounts are or if they’re actively using it, but it’s just a cool little easter egg I think you guys would like!

19 Likes

I’m glad to see the word is being spread to other online communities. I want to see Byte continue to grow through spread on Twitter and Instagram as well, like what happened with Vine compilations. With people like James and Domics on Byte, it’s sure to be even better as time flies. Heck, I’m pretty sure YouTubers like CircleToonsHD would have a blast on Byte!

7 Likes

I saw that a couple of days ago and I was so excited!

4 Likes

Thats so cool wonder if theyll see my stuff…haha…jk…unless… :eyes::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I love watching Domics, I’m stoked he’s on byte

3 Likes

I love the Odd1sOut! I hope he was able to make an account and wasn’t deterred by his username being taken. If he still wants it should someone tweet at him to email hello@byte.co to get it back or something? Idk lol

4 Likes

Yay! I love TheOdd1sOut and Domics!

3 Likes

I wonder if they ever got to make their account

1 Like

lmao probably, I don’t think they’d drop the entire app due to their usual usernames being taken. real question now is, what are they? :eyes:

1 Like

New forum post?

Ikr :eyes: I’m such a fan of TheOdd1sOut in particular I must find outtt lol

edit: ooo it might be @theodd1sbyte unless the vid on there is a reupload

1 Like