The World's First Byte Compilation! (video)

Hi, friends! Today was the conclusion of the first phase of beta testing, and I decided to archive some of the best bytes, so to speak, by creating a compilation! (note: this video does not showcase the interface of the app in any way, it’s solely for the enjoyment of the content created by us testers)

Here it is! I hope you enjoy it!

74 Likes

Just watched it! Awesome vid!

11 Likes

aww none of mine made it in! maybe next time. subbed to your channel!

9 Likes

Wow I love the trends y’all are so silly :joy::revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

When phase two rolls out, share the bytes you make with me on Discord (or in dms if you don’t have an account there) and I’ll put them into the next compilation!

10 Likes

I ll wait! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Make this most liked post :))))

6 Likes

Swear to god if I hear my name a single time I will flip my shit

10 Likes

I was wondering how you got them off the app lol :grinning:

8 Likes

Haha nice

6 Likes

This is it chief

7 Likes

I LOVED IT :crazy_face: oh my goshhhh

6 Likes

Yeah did you screen record or does it have a download function? If you’re not allowed to say thats cool ;))

6 Likes

Neither, I asked as many testers as I could on Discord to send me their bytes so I could put them in the compilation.

For future reference, when a person makes a byte, it would automatically be saved to your camera roll (provided there weren’t any bugs interfering with this).

9 Likes

Nice, thanks for the quick reply! And thank you for making the World’s 1st Byte Comp :blush: There will be much more to follow I’m sure!!

6 Likes

Even though I wasn’t in the first phase, it’s cool to see all of the first community efforts (if that’s what you can call them :joy:) made in the betas

8 Likes

I was honestly just wondering because TikTok has this function where you can save videos you like to your camera roll. It’d be cool to have this on Byte so we could make comps like yours easier.

7 Likes

I would like that feature as well, maybe I’ll suggest it for future versions. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

That’d be awesome! Thanks :smile:

5 Likes

You’re welcome! And I’m glad you enjoyed the compilation, I appreciate your support! :blush:

6 Likes