The What's the last thing you cooked? thread

My last thing I cooked was pancakes for dinner and I messed them up and I’m mad at myself for it so I’m posting here instead of punching the counter!

11 Likes

I made spaghetti bolognese, and also messed up, and stained my shirt. Which was rad

9 Likes

I made some hotdogs :grin:

6 Likes

I made baguettes from scratch this morning. It took forever but I felt accomplished when I was done

7 Likes

MAC & CHEESE but I overcooked it

9 Likes

It was wing night.

Get your wings, separate the flats and the drums if necessary. Cover a pan in nonstick foil. Preheat the oven to 450. Cover the wings in butter. Put the fatty side down. Cook for 30 minutes. Drain and flip. Cook for 30 more minutes. Prep your sauces separately. You now have the most perfectly crisp wings ready to be covered in your favorite sauce. It’s heaven.

8 Likes

Pasta. And before that coffee. and before that rice. And before that pasta. And before that coffee. And bef

9 Likes

I made pizza bagels. Simple. Elegant.

9 Likes

I always change into a white t-shirt when I cook because I’m just a disaster

6 Likes

I made some cinnamon rolls! :smiley:

8 Likes

Spaghetti and Chili :hot_pepper:

7 Likes

Reheated lasagne I made yesterday. Was so good!

8 Likes

Scrambled eggs but might make fried rice tonight :yum:

6 Likes

mmm Kidney beans (over white rice), stuffed chicken breast and cornbread for dinner last night.

6 Likes

Salad with Greek yogurt and garlic sauce

7 Likes

a glass of chocolate milk, a roll of premium saltine crackers, and a single chips ahoy cookie. bon appetit

5 Likes

that looks and sounds DIVINE

4 Likes

Love it !

2 Likes

bone apple teeth :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

I made fettuccine alfredo and ur was AMAZING. I made the sauce from scratch and :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes