The Warm and Fuzzy Thread

Welcome to the Warm and Fuzzy thread!

Sometimes you need kittens and only kittens will do. But anything cute and feel-good (news stories included) can go here. Have a small personal victory but feel silly making a new thread? This is the place for you!

Welcome to your virtual kitten pile!

22 Likes

I love this idea. I can see myself living in this thread :hugs:
Edit: My small victory is that I lost 600g a couple of days back. That’s 1.32lbs.

6 Likes

Thank god you said fuzzy :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

12 Likes

Woke up to this…

9 Likes

Yesterday THREE kittens joined our family! Kaz, Drizzt and Aries… image

Kaz…

Drizzt…

9 Likes

so many floooofs

6 Likes

Midnight wanted to get in on the action…

9 Likes

OMG all these beautiful fur babies! :heart_eyes_cat:

I think I’ll just camp here. It’s too scary outside.

6 Likes

Alright I’ll break the kitten chain to share a small personal victory! I just checked my previous statistics on my weight loss app, and im 35 pounds less than I was this date last year! I havent really been weighing in or tracking it, so it was a surprise to me how much I was haha

Just super happy to be healthier and getting on track slow and steady instead of all the short term, and unhealthy crash diets I did in my youth. Feels good.

Okay that’s all back to the cats :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Your actual weight is just a number. Health is most important. I have stopped weighing myself as well, I just monitor if my pants and make sure I eat as healthy as I can.

It took me a year to take off my last 40 lbs. Congrats! It’s hard work and a lot of discipline.

2 Likes

Heck yeah man! As long as you feel healthy and comfortable in your own skin :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Whatta dweeb…

6 Likes

Noiiiice. Congratulations. You need to celebrate :partying_face:

2 Likes

I’m a really lucky fur mom. I love these boys so much already.

2 Likes

Okay I know this is mostly kittens here but…my pups need to always be touching :pleading_face: it must be shared :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Pups are welcomed and overwhelmingly encouraged!

Anything that makes you feel that spark of joy, calm or escape is welcome. I know we all need it. :heartbeat:

3 Likes

this is too cute awwwww

2 Likes

OMG it’s so fluffy I am gonna die!!!

1 Like