The V2 Community is already so great

Everyone is already wanting to be pals, and it’s honestly so wholesome. I’m excited for all the new content people are going to put out

13 Likes

It’s going to be sO AMAZING seeing all the different content people will create

4 Likes

Right?

Here’s a thread with more resources to connect with people in the community to check out:

4 Likes

I’m curious if This community will remain after the app has been released. I’m curious if we will all just move to the app and forget this site.

4 Likes

Hopefully there’s a balance. The forum would probably help everyone stay in-touch and allow people to get positive criticism on their content

2 Likes

It will definitely be a transition in purpose

1 Like

I Feel Like I’m Going to love this! Jonathan Duckman, sharing his thoughts on V2. (2018)

2 Likes

I feel that Dom will make a more original or better site when the app is released.

2 Likes

I am ready, I am prepared, IM QUAKING FOR V2

3 Likes

V2 isn’t even out yet but we already have the best community <3

2 Likes

Agreed! It’s going to be/is so great.

I hope everyone will be friendly here instead of competing to be the best :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I’ve already seen some posts of these two twins saying that they’re basically gonna be the next big thing on vine :joy:

1 Like

Everyone here is so niceeee . Love everyone :heart:

Yes I haven’t seen a single mean person here :heart:

1 Like

I really want to spend all night just starting conversations and replying but i have school tomorrow so I have to go to bed. I can tell I’m gonna spend my whole weekend just talking to tons of people. night.

3 Likes

This is already so cool! Everyone is being friendly and it’ll be nice to see new people on V2

1 Like