"the story of the whimsical recording wizard"

this story is about a byte user (whom I will not name) that got recently banned from byte and this is his story, SO Y’ALL CAN STOP ASKING “WHAT HAPPENED”

once upon a time there was a wizard who had high hopes in life he wished to be famous and to let the world see his amazing tricks of magic. Though he was losing hope for his dream he never gave up. So one day the wizard opens his twitter with followers in the single digits and he expects it to be no other day and proceeds to sigh. But as he breathes out the sigh in the corner of his eyes he sees that a new media was coming out by the name of BYTE…
With no hesitation the wizard SPRINGS INTO ACTION, he grabs his computer goes to the forums creates an account and becomes one of the 100 people to sign up. he knew things were looking up for him but… as he was young he was also impatient after a while of browsing the forums he leaves his computer and lets life pass on for a few months. but as he rises one ordinary morning his eyes glimmer and he remembers about the forums he rushes to see what has changed and he sees… nothing new.
distraught he felt. he thought this was sure to blow up, but the app didn’t even release yet and he grew more impatient … so impatient that he made a post asking people to tell him when something important pops up. little did he realize that that was against the rules and regulations of the forum server and a mod lets him off with a warning telling him to check on the site rather than asking other people and re-read the rules. the wizard was not happy and he didn’t feel very whimsical.
the wizard was being petty though everyone told him to just check on the site rather than asking others he saw it as disrespect and ignoring him. he proceeds to make the new post claiming that it was taken down for no reason and that nobody answered his question… the people mark it as spam and the moderator still staying nice give the wizard a 1 DAY BAN
the wizard was furious.
“1 day? 1 DAY?!? how will people know what i’m thinking for today? how will justice be dealt with if i’m not around? this cant do I need a voice and i wont let this ban stop me. I’ll make another account hehehe they wont expect that!” little did he know that was a big NO NO in the rules.
he makes a new account and rushes to make a new post. he claims hes “being cyber bullied and /or hacked and the mods are being unfair” byte was his only future he cut ties with the wizard college and dropped out for his byte career and he wanted respect and all they gave him was “disrespect”.
the mods had enough and gathered the energy of all the planets in the solar system and placed a ban on him so strong that he cant return to the forums for another 1000 years.
though many think this is the end for the wizard he still spouts powerless nonsense on his alt account which has yet to be removed. and the wizard has yet to escape insanity. But he yearns for redemption so maybe one day, he will become the arc mage of byte!
THE END

14 Likes

100/10 approve

4 Likes

A better love story than Twlight

7 Likes

That was beautiful

3 Likes

Lmao what a great story

3 Likes

Shakespear would be jealous cause he could never write like you just did

3 Likes

The story is so touching, I got choked up on the ending, this is an absolute masterpiece

3 Likes

omg :clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

this gave me gas…
but a good kind of gas for once…

#freemagicalvlogger

3 Likes

#MagicalVloggerLivesMatter

1 Like

I’m that wizard.

Also are people joking about how people think I meant dropping out.

1 Like

He returns! This magic is strong

4 Likes

Was I seriously the first 100 to sign up? Are these facts???

i always wondered what the deal was huh… #freethewizard

Why was this post flagged?? It is AMAZING!!!

r i p…

Ahhahahaha I LMAOD I am such a Magicalvlogger fan

1 Like

This is controversial but nonetheless amazing.

J.K. Rowling has left the chat

4 Likes

He was just making a cool story :grin:. Adding details makes things more interesting