The special thanks section

Hi everyone! We. Are. So. Close. :pray:

When beta drops we expect that there will be some new forum signups since this will be the only bug reporting/feedback channel for now.

And because we’re planning on thanking our entire forum community in the Special Thanks portion of the app, we thought today would be a good cutoff point. We want everyone to recognize who has been with us on this ride, so if you’re a member of this forum as of 5pm EST today, you will be on the list.

We’ve decided that we will display people’s usernames by default. However, if you want your actual first and last names to be included (the format might be something like First “Username” Last), you can fill out this form to let us know. Totally optional, of course. If you’re fine with just your username, we are too.

We’ll do a similar but separate process for all beta testers at a later point, since they will be thanked in their own section of the credits. (Yes, you can be on both lists.)

Also note that the section won’t be in the beta initially, but will be added later.

That’s all we’ve got for now. Beta so soon!

*byte team

111 Likes

ok this is epic

24 Likes

very cool cami :clap:t2::ok_hand:t2:

19 Likes

Okay, this is epic, were all getting thank, thank you too byte staff. :sunglasses:

17 Likes

wow

16 Likes

this is beyond sweet! thanks for this. :blush:

15 Likes

Wow, thanks!

11 Likes

Good one !!

12 Likes

Thank you for this

12 Likes

Can’t wait to show the future generation the people who stay throughout the whole process :grin: Thanks Byte team

19 Likes

What if I wanted it to just be my first and last name?
ex: Brennan Moore, instead of the
Brennan “brennanmoore” Moore format

9 Likes

U can do that on the forms. It has an option for first and last name

8 Likes

Very exciting, thank you for the update.

6 Likes

For the forums yes, but for the special thanks part of the app it looks like if you wanted your real name it has to be in the
First name “username” Last name format

5 Likes

bruh moment, I’m so excited!

6 Likes

Thank you Cami! I think this is a great way of showing appreciation. We are always thankful for your hard work!

Can’t wait for Byte to drop!!!

8 Likes

thanks for bringing this up! added an option to the form.

21 Likes

I’m confused but I’m glad Cami cleared that up for you :joy:

7 Likes

awesome thank you Cami!!

8 Likes

wow easy im in shok

8 Likes