The Rock shows up @ your doorstep

Dwayne The Rock Johnson shows up @ your doorstep and says “I got a bit held up, but I’m finally here…so what did you need to tell me?”
•Answer below•
I’d tell him “dude the world is out of burritos…like…OUT. THEY’RE ALL GONE. We’re in a drought of burritos and I need your help”

7 Likes

I’d sit him down…bring him a nice glass of water then look him right in the eye and ask him.

“Was the thing you’ve been cooking all along…meth?”

Breaking Bad Intro Plays

2 Likes

I’d tell him that there are tons of benefits to rubbing peanut butter on his face and try and get him to rub peanut butter on his face. Then I’ll let him know that I have pranked him and he probably would leave by this point bc he might not like me anymore

4 Likes

I’d be slightly bothered by the fact that he thought he arrived because I only wanted to tell him something… When in reality, I invited him for an air hockey competition.

3 Likes

I’d ask him if he could help me with my overwhelming fear of SCISSORS

2 Likes

“Adopt me, I don’t have a dad”

2 Likes

I’d be like hey man let’s go get some nuggets from McDonald’s and talk about our feelings over lunch

2 Likes

Help me beat up rocks. Cause a rock hurt my knee when I was little. So now me and The Rock are going to beat up some rocks, cause some rocks hurt me when I was a kid.

2 Likes

Now I want peanut butter

2 Likes

You should lick it off the rock’s face.

Also
This is some weird word association but when I was a child I used to lick rocks all the time and I was just reminded of that. Not Dwayne I mean like real mineral rocks from the ground

4 Likes

LOL! I thought you meant THE rock. :laughing:

2 Likes

I’d have a tea party with him. It would be rather amusing seeing someone as big as Dwayne sitting on something as small as a toddler’s party set chair

3 Likes

“I’m so glad you’re here, this guy said he’d hunt me down and kill me unless I’m cast in your next film.”

2 Likes

Ngl I’d ask him for a selfie and a shoutout on the gram :joy: and possibly raid his contacts which are full of celebrities.

2 Likes

I’d ask him to help fix my knee.

Image result for neck meme hand

6 Likes

Send me a good licking rock

3 Likes

I Would tell him I’m a T. rex then turn into a T. rex, ditch him and fall asleep on my couch for a billion years

2 Likes

big mood lmao

3 Likes

i would tell him to cradle my 5’6 ass and sing me ‘you are my sunshine’ bc i’m an insomniac but damn i could probably fall asleep like that i dunno man lets get it to happen.

4 Likes

“Man, I loved you in Season 4 Episode 25 of Wizards of Waverly Place.”

3 Likes