The reason why you come to Byte

as a old-time Viner, i’m curious to know why did you come to byte. the main reason you came here in the first place.

12 Likes

Because v2 tweet

13 Likes

V2 tweet

11 Likes

the tom harlock video he did about who’s getting in or not, a little less than 5 months after he posted it lol

5 Likes

Saw somewhere that vine was being revived as V2 and I was excited.

6 Likes

A dom tweet.

4 Likes

V2 tweet

7 Likes

a tweet

5 Likes

I’m honestly going to say the v2 tweet.
I missed vine and wanted to make videos but I saw that it wasn’t in the App Store anymore😂

7 Likes

random internet research about Vine :slight_smile:

6 Likes

because I missed the memories :sweat:

5 Likes

because i was following dom ever since the news of vine shutting down (october 2016) and saw his tweet about v2 way later on

4 Likes

Never got into Vine back then…but I’d like to experience how it used to be like…

4 Likes

gary vee

Same lol V2 tweet

2 Likes

To have fun, be creative, connect with others, and leave my legacy.

3 Likes

Some comment on reddit off-handedly mentioned Vine coming back made by the co-creator, went down the rabbit hole and now im on the byte forums lol

2 Likes

Came to byte because I was listening to David dobriks podcast and he mentioned ■■■■■■ in his older podcasts and decided to check up on it as I heard about it when it was announced and then eventually forgot about it.

2 Likes

I missed :vine:

4 Likes

I saw Dom’s tweet. Also I am doing my phd thesis about Vine so for me it was exciting to find out about this community and have the chance to follow the Byte development process from the start :heart:

4 Likes