The panic of low performing bytes

This is all solid advice and suggestions, glad I saw this

3 Likes

Hey @BrendanCescon, can you give me a session please? :+1::heart::heart::pray:

2 Likes

For me, no panic for my low performing bytes at all, but indeed, I feel some of you not sure and feel upset the low performing. However, this app is not a quick way to get you fame or famous. “Big creators” have been building up daily for a long time, and some people are luckily to hit the jackpot. The best is to keep creating contents and “dont expect you can get famous just from this app, for now”.

2 Likes

Haha what do you mean?

2 Likes

My bytes perform low, but I don’t let it get to me, I just improve by make good quality, taking a break from it and reflect on what I did wrong, or I just need to work hard.

2 Likes

What I mean is by you see my bytes then giving them a review and constructive feedback

1 Like

Oh duh lol Gotcha! What’s your byte username?

1 Like

It is ElKadosh, can’t add any spaces :sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Hey man, just checked out your content! The one where humans discover milk was my favorite lol

Here’s two pieces of advice:

• Add some music or graphics/text to some of your videos! This will add some variety, help them stand out, and make them more interesting and funnier!
  • Add some more visually interesting elements to your bytes! This could be different costumes, weird objects, weird locations, etc… Anything to be more visually dynamic. If you look at your page in Grid-view, you’ll see almost all the thumbnails look the same - it’s you wearing your hat. If you had more variety visually, a lot more of your videos would stand out!

Hope this is helpful! You’re making lots of bytes, which is GREAT. Keep it up man!

7 Likes

Sometimes low performing bytes are people’s best work tbh

7 Likes

Oh man I feel this. One of my favourite videos (top 5) is one of my worst performing ones :sneezing_face: Though admittedly it was just a bottle changing colours LOL…

6 Likes

That’s my issue, I’m doing it all on the phone right now, and I can’t find a app to edit. And no my laptop is Down at the moment

2 Likes

Check the app store. There are quite a few options you have to do edits on your phone.

1 Like

this x’s 1000.

Vue is a great editing app, it’s in the app store

5 Likes

I guess people need to do it because they love it, if they are doing it because they want to become influencers or get money, I guess it will be hard to make it. Stay strong and go forward!

1 Like

It’s been said before, but don’t worry about low numbers now. Just try to gather whatever small following you can right now before byte gains more traction. At that point, you’ll hopefully have more experience and know what you’re doing more so than the new byters who will eventually blow up and become “byte famous” (hypothetically)

1 Like

I’m guessing your views went up after this post🤪

5 Likes