The NEW "wierd" Should be called "MIXED NUTZ"

It’s basically the best replacement name for the ‘Wierd’ channel and I honestly feel “Absurd” isn’t fitting, it feels so bland of a name replacement on what could be the best home for those insane creators whose ideas are just completely out of the left field and it should also be a safe home for those creators who are just unsure of what category they might fit best in when it comes to making that decision of where to finally upload your content. “Mixed Nutz” just sounds unique and fitting for the content that you have no clue where it might go next.

9 Likes

I think the name cheapens my art. We could Try

the Best Content ever made Catagory

3 Likes

I honestly think the name works :joy:
The content is just a mixed bag of some of the most random creators
and all of our ideas are just completely “Nutz”

It’s our ‘Adult-Swim’ where all the insanity lives

2 Likes

yeah, but Adult swim is a cool name Mixed nutz sounds like boof heads making finger paintings at the funny farm, we need to be seen as ELITE and SOPHISTICATED Weirdos!

1 Like

lol you should really put this in the new channel request form here New channel request form . I think they would love to see this. Also you can apply to moderate it too if it is accepted.

1 Like

its a good name just makes it sound more comedic than arty

2 Likes

“Wacky” maybe??

1 Like

Yeah true, I mean I thought of other names like “Los locos”, “The Circus”, or “Carnies” maybe even a name like “berserk”

1 Like

I dont know how to do that :joy: I bet it’s simple but could you help me

1 Like

OK yea for sure! When you go to the link I provided to the topic you just go to the google form dom provided the link for and that should be it.

1 Like

OOHH!! You’re talking about that. My bad.
Yes I’ve already done that! lol I was assuming you were telling me to drop my thread onto that thread like linking it which I have no clue on how to do. But yes I have submitted a form!

1 Like

Lol