The new update is Here!

So with all the nice little changes made what do you guys think! What else still needs to be added.

10 Likes

Is there a place that I can read about these changes?

3 Likes

Yeah the App Store

3 Likes

I’m glad I get it early :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ok, thank you!

2 Likes

Yup looking forward to what ever they plan on doing. Next

6 Likes

Bummer :confused: I don’t think it’s out on the Play Store yet. Last update was Jan. 28…

I don’t mind! I’m on android! I’m USED to this!

4 Likes

Yeah it should be coming soon, it’s not a super large update. But it’s has some decent improvements

4 Likes

I’m byte updated last night there are no changes at all ?

4 Likes

There is definitely changes, nothing to big but steps in the right direction

4 Likes

I just updated on android through the google play store.

4 Likes

My only wish, and now I’m getting picky, is that the followers/following lists be accessible right on the Profile page without having to go the extra step of clicking “…” first. Also, it might be nice to be able to pause a video by just tapping once and tapping again to play (as opposed to holding each time). Yes, that would conflict with the tapping to comment gesture, but there is already a comment button to do that and since it’s so early in the game, it would be easy to relearn. Plus, I think most people expect to pause a video with a simple tap. I don’t think most people expect to comment on a video with that gesture. That’s just me though!

3 Likes

I think you bring some great points that I am pretty sure they will work on, there is a lot of updating that needs to happen and this app is going to be a different beast 1 year from now and I am looking forward to see what that will look like

3 Likes

Kick ass! Just saw it update now and OOWEE, being able to Finally share the Byte’s link and the video pausing when looking through comments is Top Tier :raised_hands:t5:

2 Likes

yup and those are just small up dates im looking forward to ui updates and so much more

1 Like

Haha I feel you

2 Likes