The new Sponsored section on Byte + Nike!

There’s a new section on the search page called Sponsored!

And Nike appears to be the first sponsor and major brand on Byte. Wow, that was fast! And when you go to their account page, the heart icon has been replaced with a Nike logo:

IMG_9B9B3E66ABC0-1

This is an amazing big step forward for Byte, congrats Dom! I’m guessing verified badges are coming soon, too?

61 Likes

Woow! Loving the detail of the Nike icon.

13 Likes

It’s looks really sick. Especially how they changed the icon to the nike logo. Was not expecting this haha

11 Likes

I stan Nike now

10 Likes

It’s really cool, I was so doubtful that it was actually going to be this, but it’s awesome. Excited as hell to see what’s next!

14 Likes

So how do we do this

9 Likes

Really cool and really nicely done :clap::clap::clap: not too intrusive and so well integrated. the like button is such a nice touch

11 Likes

now all makes sense [you can find this by accessing the internal files with an apk editor]

22 Likes

we stan

6 Likes

Just do it :slight_smile:

6 Likes

How are you able to access this stuff publicly? That graphic was also used in the byte Nike just posted this morning.

5 Likes

well, on Android you can do everything, using an apk editor you can see some internal things of the app

6 Likes

I don’t know if it is wrong to post these things here, if it is, I apologize to the team okok
but I can still see some things that have not yet been released to the public (only in text format)

7 Likes

The Nike like button thing is absolutely amazing tbh.

6 Likes

that’s how ads should be. putting everything into the details (the nike like button) :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Honestly, yes. No social media platform is doing what Byte is doing. It’s 2020 new decade!

12 Likes

Did you just say…NIKE! (This method of advertising might be revolutionary!)

3 Likes

I’ve been saying that for the LONGEST! But people keep calling me crazy. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

15 Likes

Oh, so that sponsored button seems to change for every new Byte they post, very interesting.

9 Likes