The most memorable day of your life!

Hey! Comment down below your most memorable days :bulb:. We the fam of byte would love​:heart: to hear them!:ear:

4 Likes

When I managed to flip that pancake over perfectly. BEST. DAY. EVER.

9 Likes

New years when 2017 to 2018 when I figured out about v2

4 Likes

i once got to stay all day for free in the The Covenanters Prison in Greyfriars Kirkyard in Edinburgh the most haunted graveyard in the world

2 Likes

December 11, 2016. I won box seats to the Packer game where they were expected to lose to the Seahawks. The Packers won 38-11 instead. The Packers won every game after that and went all the way to the NFC championship game that year. I took my dad along and we had a great time. The biggest mistake I made that day was eating Jimmy John’s beforehand because I didn’t know there was going to be free food in the box. We were also given unrestricted access to this nice viewing deck. Best day of my life.

5 Likes

2016/2017. The two years are the epitome of high point in my life.

3 Likes

memorable when one of my videos got to 9gag’s facebook page

3 Likes

lol, 2017 was a gutter for me

1 Like

Most memorable day might have to be the first time I ever went to the electric daisy carnival in Vegas! If you’re not into dance music you might not understand, but walking down the grandstands to the track and entering this paradise of music is something entirely unique! Never had festival feels like that anywhere else.

4 Likes

;( sorry to hear that

2 Likes

of my life? i don’t know.

4 Likes

My life is nothing but memorable days…i mean yesterday was pretty memorable and fun…I went black friday shopping at wallmart with the intention of buying absolutely nothing whilst causing chaos and just purposefully starting fights with random people…

2 Likes

My most memorable day was spending 2 weeks in a mental institution

3 Likes

My graduation from high school. (To suffer in college)

3 Likes

my most memorable day was my 13th birthday, I got to see my cousin for the first time in 5 years and it was a surprise! I was so excited I cried

4 Likes

when i won my motocross championship! 2016 champ, weird flex ik but i am proud of it!

6 Likes

July 2016 when I received my degree and got to see that all the hard work actually paid off :tada: :confetti_ball:

3 Likes

a memorable day could be either a bad or a good event right?

2 Likes

if so i have a lot of those^ :grimacing: (as in bad)

2 Likes

May 2014! Exploring Bangkok with my friends on the first day of our class trip to Thailand.

2 Likes