The more followers, The more achievements

Like Youtube, you can get features different features the more higher up you are in Subscribers. How bout for v2, once you have over 10,000-100,000 followers, you can start to monetize. Once you get get a certain amount of loops or whatever it going to be called, you get upgraded to different tools and abilities. It would motivate the people using it and would make it for limited people to do the cool things. I don’t know but its just an idea.

Please share your thoughts and add what you think would be cool!!!

No. There’s too much potential for abuse and r4r and f4f type antics, which were nails in the coffin for the original.

2 Likes

i would say give more achivements like badges, not necessarily certain aspects that put one ontop of the other

4 Likes

Totally agree with you

1 Like

Idk, I would like physical rewards for so many followers or things of the sort. Like the silver, gold and diamond play buttons for YouTube.

1 Like

Are you talking about something like this thread?

1 Like

Lots of followers is not idicative of a quality creator. It’s rewarding numbers, not quality. No.

1 Like

Rewarding numbers and treating the top like gods is what made millions leave Vine

1 Like

Yes. Exactly.

1 Like

It sounds like a fun idea but not one that will be practical. I can’t imagine wanting to use an app where people have something better than me allowing them to do better. While the tools people used outside of Vine for gaining followers (i.e. social media promo) and making their videos is a different story, what the app actually provided was the same to everyone. I think it’s pretty important that remain the same.

1 Like

In and effort to consolidate similar topics, I went ahead and closed this thread. Please refer to Rewards, Trophies and Achievements for further discussion around this topic. Thanks. :blep: