The meanest, but funniest, hate comment i’ve received

A guy said my latest byte (the teapot one which was featured on the spotlight🥰) was the “un funniest thing” he’s ever seen. I told him I’d start posting anime edits for him (since an anime edit is the only thing he’s posted)

Then he told me to GO TO THE GYM. He later told me that me being overweight is a “fact”.

Straight up I’ve been crying all afternoon and this has been the only thing to make me laugh.

11 Likes

Being “fat” or “overweight” is so subjective. What constitutes fat? Even if a doctor can “officially” declare someone as fat, body image doesn’t correlate to true happiness. Many people think it does (“If only I was a little skinnier…,” “If only I had more muscle…,” etc.). Problem is, society makes us think these things to distract us from what will really bring us joy: living our lives as our true selves and accepting ourselves as we are and making the most of all the other wonderful things that life has to offer! Who cares if some internet idiot tells you how he feels about your body image. If it was able to make you laugh, that’s great! That’s how you should react! Just laugh it off and move along. Bullies WANT to see you upset and WANT to hurt you. You’re doin great, just keep being you!

2 Likes

True, thank you. I’ve been super stressed over school and it made me laugh😁

3 Likes

That guy is a shithead. You look great. Your weight is irrelevant. :heartbeat:

4 Likes

Hey, I’m sorry this f**ker got you down. He’s seriously gonna burn for making you cry, angel.
Look, here’s a tip & trick, for FREE. Delete his comments, block the user, then focus on doing what makes YOU feel better. Whether that’s watching YOU on Netflix or playing games all day, y’know?

Idk. Big boi can kiss my :peach: for messing with you.

3 Likes

wow, that’s rude… some people have no manners. glad you’re able to make light of the situation.

4 Likes

There was no need for such a negative comment and let us not take the time or energy to validate his perspective. He is a petty person with lack of social engagement skills, you just happen to be on the receiving end of such pettiness. Sorry you had to deal with it. Continue to create, grow and value yourself.

5 Likes

I’ve been getting fat jokes my whole life. lol
After awhile you’re like, “Got something meaner to say? I’ve heard this a million times.”

Health is wealth…so I am working towards living a healthier lifestyle.

@thecatholicchurch let those haters hate. lol There’s always someone fatter than you somewhere. :joy:

5 Likes

they should just delete their account because they’re completely irrelevant, you’re a queen and they’re just stupid and flat-out WRONG

2 Likes