The Loop Formula

Firstly I’d like to thank @jenandkat for letting me use one of their beats as research. With their help, I was able to make a Loop Formula. You can see my mess of notes, but to make it easier here’s what it means. :nerd_face:

:space_invader:Loop Formula: Grab the first 5 milliseconds of your beat and put it at the end of your sequence, Any other background noise applies too. ( I know Dom made a post too so I wanted to share my notes too in hopes it helps too)

P.S Now that Byte allows 16-second Bytes, you don’t have to worry about the beat not being 155BPM, just along as the beat can loop under 16 Seconds. :ok_hand:

Again, I definitely could not have done this without the AMAZING help of @jenandkat they are the masters of looping Beats. Definitely check them out! :blush: :blush: :blush:

Wkh Sdvw iljkwv edfn

29 Likes

Neat :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Chrrriiist :joy: WOW look at that!

1 Like

When my teacher says “make sure you show your work” I’m gonna do this. Nice job

2 Likes

This is unreal bruh

1 Like

I think Tello is passing byte school

5 Likes

Ion know what you said but it was well worded

1 Like

8 Likes

as a 3rd year Biochemist, this really turns me on

2 Likes

I don’t understand the difference in application between this post and the one Dom made. Can someone explain?

1 Like

Just Scribble All over XD

1 Like

Thank you, Trying real hard to get into Byte University

As a note taker, Thank you XD

1 Like

this is next level!

1 Like

It’s two forms of maths, leading to the same solution. One form may be easier to understand than the other, and vice versa.

1 Like

I remember reading it was different for Android.

Also, when you grab the 00:00:05 from the start, you leave it blank, right?

So your 00:06:06 track becomes 00:06:11

1 Like

That’s awesome, wow! Cool stuff.

1 Like

Actually you just copy the first 00:00:05 to the end so it can fade in. I haven’t tested leaving the first part Blank

1 Like