The kids are here

This this is the time everyone has to get a little tougher skin. the kids are here and they say whatever , they are haters and hard judges atm since they came from tiktok So don’t take it personally at all y’all the hate will die down as they grow to enjoy the app more let’s just upload our best quality content and show them were just as good if not better than tik tok ! :love_you_gesture:t6:

8 Likes

Facts man :100: Most of them aren’t really even cold hearted. Just looking for reactions. If you respond positively their whole vibe changes.

5 Likes

most of them are trolling, according to them, they say don’t take their comments seriously/personal b/c they’re being sarcastic.

4 Likes

If the kids find the forums… it will be chaos! Especially for the @moderators

2 Likes

On behalf of Gen Z, Alt. TikTok/Alt. Byte, we are here. We are inevitable. We are making positive movements and revelations. Join us.

6 Likes

We welcome you. I’m tired of driving.

1 Like

Can i be the grandma gen z? I was born in 1997. I’ll make the cookies

4 Likes

Of course. Alt TikTok/ Byte is very welcoming. You just have to adapt to the humor styles. Welcome.

3 Likes

yis :four_leaf_clover: i :cherry_blossom: can :rabbit: do :fairy: fairy :woman_genie: comments :two_hearts: now :dizzy:

4 Likes