The forums have a negative tone now. __

That’s all I have to say.

7 Likes

Yep, I’m not posting as much as I used to but I’m still watching

12 Likes

Dom’s last update really impacted the community. I still am on here every day though.

11 Likes

True, I usually just lurk now

10 Likes

Yeah, I’m not as active as before. But there are a few people who have kept the positive attitude so a big thanks to those :heart:

9 Likes

Too many oevo posts. :confused:

8 Likes

You’re so right, the forums are full of a lot of needless arguing and negativity, spurred on by about 3 people who get super offended and defensive if anyone says one bad thing about that garbage Oevo app. It’s why I rarely come to this forum anymore. I don’t understand why these people have been allowed to ruin the positive vibe the forum once had, clearly no one is moderating anything here anymore.

7 Likes

I think it’s more of a thing where is always occurred but the recent statement has saddened everyone, so we see the arguing more, even though the amount of argueing is effectively the same. It was always there.

3 Likes

Just lurkin…

2 Likes

Sure it was always there but there was less of it which Is the point that i think they are trying to make.

2 Likes

That’s true. They used to be so upbeat and positive. A couple buds and I are trying our best to bring a lil positivity back by posting nice/funny/interesting topics. But people don’t respond to those. Just view and go. If they just started ignoring the negative posts and all the oevo posts, they will die down.

I miss the positivity.

5 Likes

I think we’re kinda burned out lol, not much to post about anymore

1 Like

I second on just lurkin’ around, posting replies whenever I can and/or have something to add. It’s still a small place to talk to the people who still keep the positivity alive :sunny:

2 Likes

I just come to scope out

3 Likes

Lurkin for dayss

3 Likes

I agree! I had an extremely heated discussion with someone because I changed the category of a post regarding oevo. They called me ‘Dom’s bodyguard’ for doing my job. Tf?

1 Like

Found myself checking the forum less and less. Forgot about it for a week…came back to 0 notifications :frowning:

1 Like

Really? They are ridiculous and so needlessly defensive and rude, all over some crappy app. I hope they stay away from the forum, it looks like the former positive tone has resurfaced after two weeks of assault by these Oevo Bros, thanks to people like you. :heart:

4 Likes

I’m coming back to the forums because of that term. lmaoo im gonna make a logo for it and everything

2 Likes

Thank you. And please please please come back on the forum, Tom. We need your sassiness :heart::heart:

2 Likes