The end is near

I joined this place in early 2019 after hearing the V2 app I downloaded was fake. It was so weird joining, but you guys were so welcoming. I’m really gonna miss the forums

6 Likes

we shall see what the future holds :///

4 Likes

i’ve been here from the start and i’m sad to see it go : (

3 Likes

:(end of an era, I shall continue my fitness saga on Blurple :smirk:

5 Likes

yessss kinggg

3 Likes

been a good 1,137 days on here

5 Likes

thank you, the quiet ex-expert. Also just, wow… a long time

4 Likes

6 Likes

Okay so there’s barely any time left on these forums and @dom hasn’t indicated who The Looping King is. I think we collectively need answers:

Also, just wanted to say that I’m very thankful for these forums and I’ve enjoyed lurking about for the past 1.5 years. Sad to see them go, but that’s the way it is sometimes.

P.S. Don’t forget to post that byte you’ve been sitting on for the past 4 days. I can assure you that it’s “good” enough and we’d love to see it. :v:t2:

6 Likes

You’re right, we haven’t seen the looping king lol

3 Likes

well lads, it’s been fun

3 Likes

WoOOO SHUTDOWN PARTYYY !

4 Likes

RIP to this place. I’m going to miss coming here. It was nice to be able to have somewhere to go for updates or just shoot the sh**. Its been real :v:

4 Likes

3 days… after this weekend it’s over. I’m gonna miss this place It’s quite the while since I started visiting these after hearing about v2 in December 2017 so I think it’s only fitting that we send of with a bang. Everyone try to post at least one post saying your goodbye ( for some that is obvious but still) see you guys Sunday.

3 Likes

It’s been a fun ride, I wish everyone the best, and let us cherish our memories together.

Byte Forum will always be in my heart!

4 Likes

It’s so sad to see the forums go, I haven’t been very active for a while now and that’s the one thing I regret. I’ve met so many incredible people these past few years and made so many great memories, if I could do it all again I would. I really hope we all cross paths again I wouldn’t have missed it for the world. 🥲

5 Likes

light mode byte would be top ten byte moments

4 Likes

The blurple icon :cry:
Screenshot_20190731-130846_One UI Home

Ngl kinda miss this format too lol #betagang

4 Likes