The end is near

So the forums are alive for 2 more days… really sad to see em go but oh well… Hopefully, we as a community will be able to keep up with each other wait each other :slight_smile:

man 6 dayssss :((((( this is so sad :(((((

See yall <3

p.s. i would like to highly encourage yall to check out blurple.club which is a new forums website I made so that we as a community can keep up with each other!

27 Likes

Was nice getting to know new people, even became good friends with some! I’ll never forget all the amazing moments we’ve all had on here. Definitely gonna miss this website! :sob:

1 Like

Me too! I met so many friends on here :frowning: All id want is an archive of the website :(( So that we can look at it and stuff and remember the dumb stuff we said lol

oh well … :confused:

2 Likes

@dom please archive this website for us. :pleading_face:

4 Likes

Prolly not gonna happen ngl… They pay like 100 a month for hosting ://// Ahhhhh Time to sc everything

1 Like

Dang, that’s crazy! :flushed:

1 Like

Can’t we just archive everything on Wayback Machine or isn’t that possible for sites like this?

1 Like

I mean we could but like there is so many threads it would take forever… :///

1 Like

rip

1 Like

3 years really flew bye :pensive:

7 Likes

Ikr :sob:

2 Likes

:((((((( painnnnn

2 Likes

well bye poeple

1 Like

it was fun :pleading_face: i’m really going to miss the forums!

9 Likes

Are they really shutting down the forum soon? It’s too bad they will disappear, this is where it all started. But as Dom said at the very beginning, this was all an experiment. Also, all good things must come to an end eventually. The last 3 years have been a wild ride!

16 Likes

Memento Mori.

4 Likes

I’m gonna miss the byte bulletin hype :cry:

7 Likes

me too!!! camiiiiii :(((

3 Likes

i’ll miss… nearly everything.

5 Likes

me too! :(((( so many memories! its unbelievable!!!

3 Likes