The darkest of nights

I’m sure there will be a night mode like most apps have these days but can there be like a nice in-between mode like a late-afternoon or early morning mode that’s dark but 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬. The new Twitter night mode is a so dark it’s off putting at times.

13 Likes

Rising sun mode… not sure that’ll catch on

1 Like

A dynamic mode that changes with the time of day is so much and I tried it with Twitter for a few days and it was jarring at times lmao

3 Likes

Maybe instead of black and white, why not set it to your personal color? And then the shading could change over time if you wanted :thinking:

2 Likes

That’s be cool. Like pic three colors for your profile or something

1 Like

Yeah, three would work. We don’t want to go overboard and look like we dumped a bunch of different paints on the ui, lol

1 Like

3 is the magic number

1 Like

A perfect balance

2 Likes

Twitter has options. Make sure you hold onto the little lightbulb icon:

Dim

Lights out

I wish YouTube & Instagram had this. IG just doesn’t have a dark mode at all which is strange but this is coming from the same company who can’t even tell you if someone is following you. & YouTube has a darkmode but options would be nice, Id love to see a total black out mode.

3 Likes

I’m certain there will be a night mode like most applications have nowadays yet can there resemble a decent in the middle of mode like a late-evening or early morning mode that is dim yet 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬. The new Twitter night mode is a so dull it’s off putting on occasion.

more: https://nfldraft-2019.com/

1 Like

There’s gonna be a dark mode for sure

2 Likes

we know there’s dark mode for sure, (ignore the level up??)

From looking at screenshots, a lot of them are very dark grey/black, so I think something like black mode will exist yeah

3 Likes