The Christmas month is this week!

Alright! Its time to celebrate Christmas (if you do celebrate it) On Saturday it will be December!
I want to know what do you want for Christmas guys? HOHOHO!
I want an Iphone 6 mostly so I can start making…Yep! You guessed it, BYTE VIDEOS! I’m so excited! :slight_smile:

-NathanJ

2 Likes

I’m buying a more newer iPhone - an iPhone 8 to be exact. After talks with my dad, he said I could get one if I’m well behaved at school and at home. I’m so excited!

4 Likes

I wont do much for Christmas just spend time with family but for Christmas I want a Manchester United kit and that’s all while my sister writes a list of 2900 things she wants haha.

4 Likes

I probably want a few art things and a few programs… Idk man I wanna do a lot of stuff :sweat_smile: Not like I’ll be able to get it all though, some stuff is muy expensivo if you know what i mean.

3 Likes

Idk what I’ll get, or how rich I am…

1 Like

Yeah. well, I guess that’s why you save up! It really does help.

1 Like

I need to buy my family pezz so… :grimacing:

i wish i could see SNOW, but thats not gonna happen

3 Likes

It has in NJ

I honestly don’t really know. Maybe a couple games I’ve been meaning to get for a while like Spider-Man and Horizon Zero Dawn.

1 Like

People who start celebrating Christmas in November deserve to be punched once in their face. However WOHOOO If you start celebrating Christmas the first day of December WOHOOO, what a lovely time of the year.

1 Like

this is a BIG gift, but i want a gaming computer, not a HIGH end one, but sorta in the middle so i can run games like fortnite and stuff. thats all i really want!

2 Likes

I borrowed spider Man, great game, literally only played it for one mission then stopped (not cus it sucked but cus I genuinely got bored of gaming)

You def would love it tho

1 Like

I agree. Although I’m absolutely terrible at gaming, it’s a great game to play.

1 Like

This probably sounds cheesy but I want more time with my family. I always have so much fun with my fam I want more free time to do it.

2 Likes

Uhhh no, its in a month!

Omg the ps4 one, how about the ps2 one???

Love that one.

yesss i loved the ps2 version so much…played that to almost 100%

1 Like

I had to use the…

cheat code...

shhh! dont tell anyone…but i used to do it too :monkey_face:

1 Like