The Cereal Wars

We all have our favorite brand of cereal but the real question is who will rain supreme! pick your brand and lets see who will win the cereal wars
Be sure to tell us why you picked the cereal you did so we can keep this fun game going :slight_smile: :grinning:

• Lucky Charms
  • Froot Loops
  • Cinnamon Toast Crunch
  • Cheerios
  • Frosted Flakes
  • Apple Jacks
  • Fruity Pebbles
  • Golden Grahams
  • Life
  • Raisin Bran
  • Frosted mini wheats
  • Rice Krispies
  • Cocoa Puffs
  • Corn Pops
  • Special K
  • Trix
  • Corn Flakes
  • Cookie Crisp
  • Wheaties
  • Reese’s Puffs

0 voters

9 Likes

I ended up picking raisin brand! well because after so many years of eating cereal I found Raisin brand to be the best balance of not sweet and sweet :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I picked cocoa puffs bc it’s super chocolatey and sweet and who doesn’t love chocolate milk :blep:

2 Likes

you do make a good point there! cocoa puffs is pretty good cereal but i most say reese’s puff is similar but i find it to have a better test over all and best milk favoring :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Life cereal gang

3 Likes

Cinnamon Toast Crunch because it’s absolutely amazing

But WOAH you can do polls on here? I’m about to have so much more fun on the forums lol

5 Likes

really! yikes was never a fan but hey thanks for joining in the war

3 Likes

Cinnamon toast crunch is for sure amazing can never go wrong there! and yes you sure can do polls here loads of fun if you can’t think of something creative for the community to be apart of :grinning:

3 Likes

Cheerios or Pops are nice. Some stuff today is too sugary.

4 Likes

I haven’t had it in forever, but it was my favorite when I was little

3 Likes

Cheerios with warmed up peanut butter is so amazing if you like that, and i would say raisin brand would also be a great pick as well :slight_smile:

3 Likes

oh the good old days when we didn’t have a care in the world :sob:

3 Likes

Rice Krispies will always have heart

4 Likes

did you ever make rice krispie treats with the cereal they are the best!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

so y’all ain’t choosing fruit loops huh

2 Likes

Omg yes of course!! So good!!

2 Likes

choosing frosted flakes because that’s what my childhood consisted of

2 Likes

Proud to see good ol raisin bran up there! Warms my heart haha

2 Likes

WHY IS THERE NO KRAVE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Cocoa Puffs it is.

2 Likes

I loved frosted flakes as well, some days it just hit the spot just right :grinning:

2 Likes