The Calm Before The Storm

I have recently been creating vine-like videos for v2. Hopefully, the format of vine is similar to v2 because this will be a lot of work for nothing.

Does anyone have good ways we can prepare?

3 Likes

Besides prepare your vines, and the influx of people on the app, I think you won’t be able too

1 Like

@AIexander
Do you think this because of the mass amounts of people joining? ( I agree )
If so then that is one way I can prepare, by making them as quality as possible.

or

Do you think this just because we don’t know what to expect from the platform, It’s just too early.

changed category to general discussion

2 Likes

I think its just too early to know what/how the platform is going to be. I’m thinking that later down the road we’ll be getting more information about what to expect

1 Like

Thanks @kaden

1 Like

We know that videos will be 6.5 seconds already so do with that what you will.

1 Like

I would just work on ideas and original content. Don’t stress too much on recording/editing anything yet. Regardless how many users are going to join, if your posts stand out from the rest you’ll get noticed.

2 Likes

@lbrcr Can you link me to the post this was said? thx.

If you check here, dom tweeted this photo

1 Like

I agree with @Devin . I think it’s too early to understand the exact format of an app that doesn’t exist yet, so it may be a lot of work for nothing. I’ve been coming up with ideas that are ready to make once V2 releases. But if actually making the vines beforehand helps your creativity, go for it. It could also be beneficial since you can get a visual idea of how your content will look before the app releases.

2 Likes

I absolutely agree with visual learning. If creating content early is needed, go for it!

Thanks for the response, I see all of the points you have made. I am more of a visual thinker but I know that my Ideas wont be set in stone 'till I actually see the app.

1 Like

Lol I thought I was the only one. I’ve been saving vine ideas for 2 months now. :joy::joy::joy:

I already pre-recorded some vines but only for the first 1 or 2 hours that the app will drop. Meaning I can post every 30 minutes

I can not wait to die laughing watching this content, also can’t wait to make any viewers I get smile and laugh too